Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

How do you handle stress?

This is a discussion on How do you handle stress? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i rant to my ex-gf/gf who then tells me "ces la vie" or some shit like that...basicly "lifes a bitch" ...
Page: 4

i rant to my ex-gf/gf who then tells me "ces la vie" or some shit like that...basicly "lifes a bitch" in french....i then get irritated for a brief moment then realize its true and i move on with my life[/b]
    You mean "c'est la vie"? :P

Imhotep

well it doesn't exactly mean "lifes a bitch" just means like... "that's life" but I guess it has a similar meaning ^^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

You mean "c'est la vie"? :P[/b]

well it doesn't exactly mean "lifes a bitch" just means like... "that's life" but I guess it has a similar meaning ^^[/b]

same difference <_<

tell w.e it is thats stressing you to fuck off if its your job make it be known your not happy if its someone tell them to fuck off and that your not in the mood if its anything else fuck it.

the best feeling is getting rid of something i was stressed the fuck out because i had to much stuff going on at once as soon as i got rid of one thing it got alot easier.

mine was probably easier though then what your dealing with , ( school, double football, work )

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234