Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

How far the US have change in 150 years

This is a discussion on How far the US have change in 150 years within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Thank god Obama made some of the southern states blue....
Page: 1

Banned

Thank god Obama made some of the southern states blue.

Zaczaco11

Thank god Obama made some of the southern states blue.

[/b]
    um. maybe becoming a world power in 150 years, from the industrial revolution on.
    why do u spam political topics? its against the rulesss broooo. i'm glad you love politics so much, but the general idea of politic from the view of the public is tearing/going to tear apart this country. for the passed 8-10 years polls have been too close for comfort "divided we fall, united we stand" if we can't agree on anything, we wont accomplish anything.

Banned

No politics, just write down your opinion about the maps. I'll be glad to read it.

Banned

Obama won the southern states [where a lot of African Americans live] because of "Harlem voters". People who have never voted in their life all of a sudden came out of the woodworks to vote for Obama. It has nothing to do with how great Obama is or how stupid you are for repeatedly making topics about the same person. Keep it all in one thread. We get it, you want to bumfuck Obama. Take your shirt off and dance in the middle of the road like some of the African American (Euphemism so that I don't "sound" racist) morons here in the Chicago (where I live). If you are lucky some other moron will honk his/her horn at you.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

2004 is a bad year...kerry was a retard <_<

http://www.100bestwebsites.org/alt/e...toral-maps.htm

i like tihs site...

Obama won the southern states [where a lot of African Americans live] because of "Harlem voters". People who have never voted in their life all of a sudden came out of the woodworks to vote for Obama. It has nothing to do with how great Obama is or how stupid you are for repeatedly making topics about the same person. Keep it all in one thread. We get it, you want to bumfuck Obama. Take your shirt off and dance in the middle of the road like some of the African American (Euphemism so that I don&#39;t "sound" racist) morons here in the Chicago (where I live). If you are lucky some other moron will honk his/her horn at you.[/b]
    You are really charming aren&#39;t you? If you really want his topic to go away, ignore it and don&#39;t reply. But you can&#39;t help yourself can you? It&#39;s not as if you yourself have anything intelligent to add. I love how pissed off you are though its quite amusing. ~secretly smiles at your suffering~

Zaczaco11

3?

Banned

You are really charming aren&#39;t you? If you really want his topic to go away, ignore it and don&#39;t reply. But you can&#39;t help yourself can you? It&#39;s not as if you yourself have anything intelligent to add. I love how pissed off you are though its quite amusing. ~secretly smiles at your suffering~[/b]
    Actually moe is not pissed off at all. If you actually knew moe you would know his intentions :lol:

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

2004 is a bad year...kerry was a retard <_<
    http://www.100bestwebsites.org/alt/e...toral-maps.htm

i like tihs site...[/b]
    lol, Reagan vs Mondale in 1984, 525 electoral votes to Mondale&#39;s 13 :mellow:

Banned

The news coverage is better now. Bias on both sides, we have internet sites, multiple news channel coverage, and news journal.

Back then, if you get endorse by the media, you know you&#39;ll win.

Banned

Obama won the southern states [where a lot of African Americans live] because of "Harlem voters". People who have never voted in their life all of a sudden came out of the woodworks to vote for Obama. It has nothing to do with how great Obama is or how stupid you are for repeatedly making topics about the same person. Keep it all in one thread. We get it, you want to bumfuck Obama. Take your shirt off and dance in the middle of the road like some of the African American (Euphemism so that I don&#39;t "sound" racist) morons here in the Chicago (where I live). If you are lucky some other moron will honk his/her horn at you.[/b]
    Yes, people voted for Obama because he&#39;s black.

What&#39;s missing?

People voted for McCain because he&#39;s white, white supremist? You think the KKK voted for Obama? People voted for McCain because they can relate themselves to Palin. Guys don&#39;t have family? Why don&#39;t you talk about white voters too.

Actually moe is not pissed off at all. If you actually knew moe you would know his intentions :lol:[/b]
    I don&#39;t need to know him to read between the lines. Name calling, cussing and sounding bitter aren&#39;t signs of being pissed... no never...

Zaczaco11

The news coverage is better now. Bias on both sides, we have internet sites, multiple news channel coverage, and news journal.
    Back then, if you get endorse by the media, you know you&#39;ll win.[/b]
    yes yes bias on both sides lalaalla oxymoron much pl0x

I don&#39;t need to know him to read between the lines. Name calling, cussing and sounding bitter aren&#39;t signs of being pissed... no never... [/b]
    yes, you would know over vandy. and tbh all the obama threads you and your lover are posting makes it seem like your really do wanna bumfuck him, or get bumfucked by him (for you guys im guessing the seconds one)

Banned

Better than bias on one side, right? And everyone know non-bias media is impossible, at least to the perception of its viewers in this society.

I see, you&#39;re one of those 4% in Chicago who voted for Mc Cain.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast