How to get trusted?

This is a discussion on How to get trusted? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I am new to this site and i wanted to start selling GBs as well. I was wondering how i ...
Page: 1

HinaTa911

I am new to this site and i wanted to start selling GBs as well. I was wondering how i can get "trusted" so people wont be afraid of getting scammed or something like that. I was thinking of a middle man do the trade for us so nobody gets scammed. Is there a middle man available that is from ko4life? BTW this is on server ARES.

normally you can use trademoderators!

But they dont support $$ trades!
    Only trades between IGI or Servertrades

you gain rep/ trustability buy doing trades. The current culture means every1 is afraid of every1. As said above the market mods/ admins dont support usd trading because of the implications if u get scammed. Try a find a friend to buy sumthing from u. If people see your name as a good trader they see a little more trust.

Also if people get to know you better in a positve manner, it will help aswell while your doing good trades.

A lot of people think that they become trustable when they buy/sell with more known people but gave the money/items first in each trade which in short means they were never trusted in a trade. Just be yourself and be carefull with your trades, if you can't find people who will give you items/money first then do trades with people who will most likely not scam you, you can never research enough but don't forget to keep records/proof of the trades you make incase somebody were to scam you.

Join Date & Post count should not be the main thing that you consider when handing over items/money to somebody, even people from 2006 or with hundreds/thousands of posts can scam you.

In short, Reputation is everything.

just do trades with trusted people, and if they're careful , they can prevent gettin scammed.. For example, u give them the GBs then they pay you. that way u cant scam them and u gain trustability..

HinaTa911

just do trades with trusted people, and if they're careful , they can prevent gettin scammed.. For example, u give them the GBs then they pay you. that way u cant scam them and u gain trustability..[/b]
    thanks for all the help guys.

Also i was thinking, what if i were to just sell one gb at a time? They pay me and i will give them the gb, then that way they feel alittle more secure if they were to get scammed, it would only be for a couple usd. know what im getting at?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

everytime deal only with old known goodgunz

maybe you pay few dollars more but you have no risk to get scammed

everytime deal only with old known goodgunz

maybe you pay few dollars more but you have no risk to get scammed [/b]
    The thumb rule is that if you cant afford to lose what ever you are selling then dont go first, and if nobody buys then oh well, not the end of the world.

KalaBunga Senior Member

start at trading small amounts of gbs , like 3 for 10$ or something . people will take the chnage cuase 10$ is not compared alot to 100$.

HinaTa911

start at trading small amounts of gbs , like 3 for 10$ or something . people will take the chnage cuase 10$ is not compared alot to 100$.[/b]
    I was thinkin of selling each GB independently, you know? like $5 for each GB, each one is independent, that way if somebody were to get scammed, they would have only lost 5 usd, not a big deal right?