Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

How many Push ups can u do?

This is a discussion on How many Push ups can u do? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Eh Some People May be Lieing but i hit up the Gym for 2+ hours a day and just work ...
Page: 9

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Eh Some People May be Lieing
    but i hit up the Gym for 2+ hours a day and just work out
    lol dont really care if you dont belive me :P

lil_mageskillz

Eh Some People May be Lieing
    but i hit up the Gym for 2+ hours a day and just work out
    lol dont really care if you dont belive me :P[/b]
    more then 2 hours? what do you do for more then 2 hours lol. most u should be doing is a little over 1 hour.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

more then 2 hours? what do you do for more then 2 hours lol. most u should be doing is a little over 1 hour.[/b]
    not even lol, i do less then an hour every night working out... but that's if u actually go to work out, meaning u do ur set in like 10 min or so, and take like 20 sec break and continue on the next set, or if u don't get what i'm saying, basically work out non-stop for that period of time

lil_mageskillz

not even lol, i do less then an hour every night working out... but that's if u actually go to work out, meaning u do ur set in like 10 min or so, and take like 20 sec break and continue on the next set, or if u don't get what i'm saying, basically work out non-stop for that period of time[/b]
    ye im saying most you ever be should be like a little over an hour cause sumtimes ppl taking up the place you want to be. but 2+ hours is alot, you over training your self.

i see were still talking about cock pushups

lil_mageskillz

i see were still talking about cock pushups[/b]
    still no 1 can beat your record. :lol:

Toffy

40-45

ArminVanBuuren

more then 2 hours? what do you do for more then 2 hours lol. most u should be doing is a little over 1 hour.[/b]
    lol, 1 hour is what I spend on abs only :P

push ups? usually I do 4 series of 25 reps each to just keep energy for better exercises. hmmmm tried once and got to 98 or so, couldn't get to 100 though. Now I'm doing just pull-ups instead of push-ups, and some exercises in parallel bars also, for triceps, abs and some that work out the pecs too.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789