Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

59 41.55%
  • No

83 58.45%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How many of u smoke weed?

This is a discussion on How many of u smoke weed? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I voted no of cource. I don't like anything that takes me out of a sane state of mind. I ...
Page: 2

I voted no of cource. I don't like anything that takes me out of a sane state of mind. I don't need drugs to better my life. :P

To me, being sober and strait minded at all times is priceless. Less likely for things to be said that shouldent. Not to mention, what a time and money waster! Thats hours I could be spending time with ma lady.

DragonFire

I do, but it's not a regular thing.

Whenever I can get... which is rare, North-East Scotland is totally dried out... even in Glasgow it's becoming harder and harder to get

Whenever I can get... which is rare, North-East Scotland is totally dried out... even in Glasgow it's becoming harder and harder to get

hrobar

I smoke weed when i got the right situation for it but mostly almost all fridays by drinking and its not to get weed here at all.

RiseAgainst_

I dont, its an stupid thing to do. I hate smokes also.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

weeds only good when ur pissed out of minddddd.

other than that i find it boring and waste of money

DaKidGotSkillz

i have, a couple times, not the regular

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I just hope that all who voted yes or plan to do so know how much the rly fuk their brain (and body) up doing this. I mean like REALLLY fuk up.

If ur not stoned right now try google or try wikipedia. I bet u come across some facts. A guy from my school had his entire life messed up, badly. His on mental institution.

darkrouge4040

I just hope that all who voted yes or plan to do so know how much the rly fuk their brain (and body) up doing this. I mean like REALLLY fuk up.

If ur not stoned right now try google or try wikipedia. I bet u come across some facts. A guy from my school had his entire life messed up, badly. His on mental institution.[/b]
    I dont know anyone that weed has messed there bodys up.psychosis for cannabis users with a certain genetic predisposition, held by 25% of the population.In 2007, a study published in The Lancet and a poll of mental health experts showed that a growing number of medical health practitioners are convinced that cannabis use increases susceptibility to mental illness, accounting for 14% of United Kingdom psychosis cases; however, the risk to an individual smoking cannabis is only increased by 2%.
    2%

Banned

If ur not stoned right now try google or try wikipedia. I bet u come across some facts. A guy from my school had his entire life messed up, badly. His on mental institution.[/b]
    Your friend abused the drug, his fault. Dont come here and spread bullshit. Each fucking drug has a side-effect, caffeine, chocolate, its all use and abuse babey.

That is bottom line.

Aba

weed is a gateway to the mind...some of the greatest works of art and novels have been written or created under the influence, no one can argue that.

it's also a gateway to hell, it can lead to horrible things if it's abused. like he said, bottom line, some abuse it and some use it smartly and in a sensible fashion.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

He wasent my friend.

U know, Jesus was prolly a guy who hit his head when he was born and started to declare his the son of god. Go and hit ur head also and maybe ull get a cult also in future. Does the fact that u paint smth pretty and deep justify the use of it. Tbh i doubt the fact that the guy was stoned and painted some incredible picture would make me wanna appreciate it more. It would actually had to opposite effect in my eyes. Why should >>I<< admire a piece of art made on a influence of weed. Well, i cant expet to see a label next to everything creative to say if its done on more or so sane period or not. But still, it comes from the depths of someones unconscious so u are right about that. Yet it would give a negative impression for me atleast. U can even take it as "doping" on that matter :lol:

Also, no need to start throwing statistical numbers, specially on this matter. Even so, try to imagine that 14 or 2%.

Abusing? Aint that some sort of abusment already lol? Big quantities ofc make it alot worse. Anyway i dont think theres anything "smart" or anything in it. Im not gonna use it. If u want to, fine. Im not some smartarse parent here to tell whats right or wrong. Just drop the "oh its safe" and "blablblablabla + *senseless shit*" attitude.

Hf

i smoke weed like uhmm well almost every night like 3 joints
    it is bad i know doh but hey what isnt bad for ur health these days

btw i dont smoke normal sigaretes only weed and im from holland ^^

"cool topic" -.-

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast