Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

59 41.55%
  • No

83 58.45%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How many of u smoke weed?

This is a discussion on How many of u smoke weed? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; He wasent my friend. U know, Jesus was prolly a guy who hit his head when he was born and ...
Page: 3

Ki1laH

He wasent my friend.

U know, Jesus was prolly a guy who hit his head when he was born and started to declare his the son of god. Go and hit ur head also and maybe ull get a cult also in future. Does the fact that u paint smth pretty and deep justify the use of it. Tbh i doubt the fact that the guy was stoned and painted some incredible picture would make me wanna appreciate it more. It would actually had to opposite effect in my eyes. Why should >>I<< admire a piece of art made on a influence of weed. Well, i cant expet to see a label next to everything creative to say if its done on more or so sane period or not. But still, it comes from the depths of someones unconscious so u are right about that. Yet it would give a negative impression for me atleast. U can even take it as "doping" on that matter :lol:
    Also, no need to start throwing statistical numbers, specially on this matter. Even so, try to imagine that 14 or 2%.
    Abusing? Aint that some sort of abusment already lol? Big quantities ofc make it alot worse. Anyway i dont think theres anything "smart" or anything in it. Im not gonna use it. If u want to, fine. Im not some smartarse parent here to tell whats right or wrong. Just drop the "oh its safe" and "blablblablabla + *senseless shit*" attitude.
    Hf[/b]
    I don&#39;t really smoke, but I hate people like you that believe what mommy told them when they were 6 years old.

Grow up man, and learn that not everything that people say is bad...is bad.

Everything is bad in large quantities, if you don&#39;t abuse it you won&#39;t do yourself any wrong. And you shouldn&#39;t admire any piece of art any more or less because of the mental state of the artist, whether they were high or not...it has no effect on the meaning or any piece of that art as you look at it. Don&#39;t even pretend it does to sound all cool and straight-edge...which using cool and straight-edge in the same sentence is actually an oxymoron.

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

I quit on wed! n i miss it =(

Banned

I might be the biggest "Nigg3rWannaBe" but I&#39;m not stupid.

Voted no.

infolock

half the ppl who smoke weed are too stoned to click no or yes [/b]
    I found the quote button didn&#39;t I ? but I laughed at your comment regardless.

ps: www.askmen.com -> The Benefits of smoking Marijuana
    also, many of you would be suprised to know that alot of your parents burn roots, they just don&#39;t keep you informed. It would be considered bad parenting.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

half the ppl who smoke weed are too stoned to click no or yes [/b]
    omg dude so not true, i type BETTER WHEN IM HIGH/DRUNK!

lucifer4

mod has to close this topic

this is a public forum, there are kids on this forum, drugs are bad, don&#39;t do them unless u wanna die, be addicted, or get locked up, just like paris hilton, smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol instead kids

Banned

Im not some smartarse parent here to tell whats right or wrong. Just drop the "oh its safe" and "blablblablabla + *senseless shit*" attitude.
    Hf[/b]
    What the hell is gonna fuck me up like you said?, ruin my life?, lets say hypothetically (fictional situation) I were to toke up every weekend or so, not even every, what you would consider normal alcohol use. I would have self controll as it is not highly addictive, I would use it in order to have some fun, relax and have a great time, go back to my job work week like a normal good law obiding citizen. Remember this is all hypothetically I never claimed to use drugs

Its a gateway drug because weed is usually the first drug everyone does (if they do drugs) and then some retards are naturally bound to hop on the heroin train or whatever, there will always be some retards doing harder drugs, and 90% probably will use weed first. Still does not mean weed lead to this stupid retarded life. Its rather the enviroment then, Or the peer pressure and what not, not use of weed will make you go "hmmm should I cook up a nice syringe filled with heroin goodness?"

IMO a nice enviroment, not daily use or any kind of abuse of marjiuana will not fuck up your life.

this is a public forum, there are kids on this forum, drugs are bad, don&#39;t do them unless u wanna die, be addicted, or get locked up, just like paris hilton, smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol instead kids[/b]
    lol hahahahha

and if that is not sarcasm I hope you get hit by a truck

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

this is a public forum, there are kids on this forum, drugs are bad, don&#39;t do them unless u wanna die, be addicted, or get locked up, just like paris hilton, smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol instead kids[/b]
    weed and alcohol are not addicting, unless your a fucking idiot, and you deal with your problems with them, i drink or smoke with my friends, not even that often, i&#39;ve actually been clean and sober for about 2.5 months now, no craving whatsoever

Mp3Steelo

almost every day bro

Hey cutie Senior Member

dam stas gets more retarded day by day

omegaangel

Druggs r bad mmkay

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Like I said earlier in this thread I personally don&#39;t like being stoned and don&#39;t smoke the stuff but everyone has the choice and if they fuck up it&#39;s their own fault.

But you need to remember the people that are being exploited or even killed to get those drugs onto your streets.

More people die from a poor life style ( bad diet , no exercise ect ) than anything else.

Asphyxiate

Yes

Banned

Like I said earlier in this thread I personally don&#39;t like being stoned and don&#39;t smoke the stuff but everyone has the choice and if they fuck up it&#39;s their own fault.

But you need to remember the people that are being exploited or even killed to get those drugs onto your streets.

More people die from a poor life style ( bad diet , no exercise ect ) than anything else.[/b]
    People die to get this shit on the street cause of our goverment, its illegal so god knows how much shit we could have avoided if we legalized it, less crime. More focus on the real bad shit

Even fucking farmers had some sort of glass or whatever so that the pot would weigh more (cause they get paid shit, its all illegal babey) so once you smoked that bad pot, you could get serious lung issues and never be fixed. Bad bad bad explanation I know

Farmers crush the glass or whatever it was, into tiny crystals spread it over the weed, human eye cannot capture it. However it did weigh more so they got paid more then.
    Had to rub the weed against a CD each time a new purchase was done, if any damage was done to the cd it had small crystals of glass in it.

Weed not being legalized leads to more inconvience for everyone, I am sure if they legalized it people wouldn&#39;t go to the kindergarten to pick up their kids with a fucking blunt in their mouth -.-

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

-_-

Ill just say common ppl, maybe peek outside of the frame. Doesnt take that much IQ to comperhand this (ooh wait ........ weed, nwm what i just said)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast