Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

How much is GAS where u living

This is a discussion on How much is GAS where u living within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; lol please take chemistry or any type of class that requires you to use your brain...Conversions are a necessary a ...
Page: 2

Infat

lol please take chemistry or any type of class that requires you to use your brain...Conversions are a necessary a part of life...Break away from the US System it sucks :P

btw
    State (TN)
    Price $3.02/gallon (that's 75.5 cents per litre :P)

lol please take chemistry or any type of class that requires you to use your brain...Conversions are a necessary a part of life...Break away from the US System it sucks :P

btw
    State (TN)
    Price $3.02/gallon (that's 75.5 cents per litre :P)[/b]

umm excuse me ? i have a degree in chemistry 420 so yeah SHUT UP

michigan here i jus saw 357 but no one was even near that place and station across the street had 349 im pretty sure michigan has some high gas taxes too not 100 % sure but i think its higher then average

Babek

Where u guys at say the price and ur state ! and wdf u mean usd/litre u paying a million dolllars a gallon?[/b]
    3.7854 Litre = 1 US Gallon
    4.546 Litre = 1 Imperial Gallon

Infat

umm excuse me ? i have a degree in chemistry 420 so yeah SHUT UP

michigan here i jus saw 357 but no one was even near that place and station across the street had 349 im pretty sure michigan has some high gas taxes too not 100 % sure but i think its higher then average[/b]
    My comment was not meant to be an insult..but obviously all of yours are...

Maybe ignorance is really bliss

Speed

normal is around $3.50 and premium or special whatever is around $3.90 , i hate so high price specially when theres so much traffic everywhere , gotta spend so much every week just on gas

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

wow and i thought we had it bad down here, but most of you all have a lot higher gas prices then north carolina

1.87664 USD a litre for Unleaded Petrol

sexyrexy

2.99 regular at a 7/11...
    2.92 at cosco ... va

i thought i might add this if ur ever stopping to get gas and u see there is a semi truck there filling up the gas tanks (aka big hose into the ground) dont get gas go to another gas station because when they start filling up the cylinders under ground it will stir up all the stuff in the tanks that are usually settle on the bottom and when u get fuel that shit ends up in ur car which is not good

incorrect

Ruthless

Prices in Australia.

atm the prices are $1.25 AUD per litre

94.8p per litre = 1.87$/litre = 7.09$ / gallon. Thats why i prefer to walk than use my car

incorrect[/b]
    thats funny cuz we've watched people drive away from the station and there engine jus locks up down the road

Another car tip never get ur radiator flushed or ur transmission fluid flush when ur driving an older car that hasn't had it down every 20-30k miles doing that will fuck ur engine and its something they always try selling u when u get ur oil changed

thats funny cuz we've watched people drive away from the station and there engine jus locks up down the road

Another car tip never get ur radiator flushed or ur transmission fluid flush when ur driving an older car that hasn't had it down every 20-30k miles doing that will fuck ur engine and its something they always try selling u when u get ur oil changed[/b]
    Well your sad if u watch people driving in and out of petrol stations

Vee

Well your sad if u watch people driving in and out of petrol stations[/b]
    lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast