How murphy is called by KO ?

This is a discussion on How murphy is called by KO ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I know there are murphy rules to ko ... lets just create it xD I have some to begin xD ...
Page: 1

blackholesun

Default How murphy is called by KO ?

I know there are murphy rules to ko ...
    lets just create it xD I have some to begin xD

" The boss you died to 100times and got nothing will drop
    the leetest drop to the cunt killing it easily after you "
    " The item which you bought so high priced a moment ago will appear
    cheaper 2mins after the trade xD "
    " The wanted mob will spwan in cz right after you passed him and its out of your sight "
    If you have something good then post it xD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

omg its bhs

DisillusionedIdealogue

"You will have a strong urge to upgrade an item until it finally breaks"
    "If your ice mage sleeps on the lure, you will be undoubtedly ksed"
    "you will buy items at one price and when you try to sell it later it will be worth only half of what you paid"

:P

zolias

mo

DragonFire

Originally posted by zolias
    mo
    Very sensible post

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-zolias
    mo
    Very sensible post [/b]
    mooooo

:lol:

Celestial Dragon

No matter how many DMs you kill, its the one that the other party kills that will have the raptor.

No matter how good your gear is, the baba in CZ that just killed you is usually better.

Reguardless of how many NPs you have, someone is gonna kick your ass.

The number of GMs online at any given moment is inversely proportional to the amount of help you need.

No matter how careful you are, eventually you will put something on the anvil you didnt mean to and it has no hope of survival.

There is always going to at least one jackass in your clan.

Said jackass will usually get the best drop.

You can never have enough ingame coin.

Your priest will always heal you last.

When you invade after war, there are never enough noobs standing around leveling to satisfy you.

CD

All items u got as drop and upgradet by yourself will be wiped on "dupe" wipe unlike the guy who has WE +3 ROL +3

Instant urge to try boss=exp death, Instant urge to base raid=exp death, actually any instant urge in KO=exp death even at moradon merchant mode

Noob item wich is ment to burn at upgrading has 1000x better change to go +8, than any item u wanna succeed.

When u see that asshole alone who never comes 1vs1 on cz, he is NOT alone even there is no1 in sight

When u log off there will be boss event

Amount of GMs online is not related to customer support you will get

CS is a bot and doesn't understand english ( on the other hand it will understand fluent turkish, Eesti geel, Swedish, ancient Maya language, Russian church latin and tribe language they speak western samoa island population 31, and actually all other languages u never heard about )

When all has gone great so far it means u are gona be fucked up in the end of the day.

Even you quit the game and never will come back, you will come back to forums just to make stupid posts like this <_<

While you are upgrading and you don't care about the item, it will easily go up to +8
    When you sell an item for 5 gb anr ur so happy about it, 5 mins later u'll find out that it worths much more.
    If you're running a clan party, but u need a turk guy as a swifter, any boss u find @ cz will drop a unique to him, even if it isn't supposed to drop uniques. (Just like when we got lobo yesterday, and the pendant went to the turk swifter )

blackholesun

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-zolias

mo

Very sensible post
    mooooo

:lol:[/b]
    momomomomomomo

Every fight in cz will always end with a rogue running back to no where
    and everybody running after him xD
    like brailsitor yesterday xD ( srry if the name is incorrect I was tired xD )

Originally posted by blackholesun

FUK IW ISH I COUDL THROW RAPTOR ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

DisillusionedIdealogue

my favorites so far :P

Originally posted by blackholesun

" The wanted mob will spwan in cz right after you passed him and its out of your sight " *
    If you have something good then post it xD
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    "You will have a strong urge to upgrade an item until it finally breaks"

Originally posted by Celestial Dragon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Celestial Dragon)</div>
    The number of GMs online at any given moment is inversely proportional to the amount of help you need.

There is always going to at least one jackass in your clan. Said jackass will usually get the best drop.

You can never have enough ingame coin.

[/b]
    Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Instant urge to try boss=exp death, Instant urge to base raid=exp death, actually any instant urge in KO=exp death even at moradon merchant mode

Noob item wich is ment to burn at upgrading has 1000x better change to go +8, than any item u wanna succeed.

When u log off there will be boss event

When all has gone great so far it means u are gona be fucked up in the end of the day.

Even you quit the game and never will come back, you will come back to forums just to make stupid posts like this *<_<[/b]
    Originally posted by Xmaster
    While you are upgrading and you don't care about the item, it will easily go up to +8
    :P

<!--QuoteBegin-giga
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-blackholesun

FUK IW ISH I COUDL THROW RAPTOR ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    boomerang raptor +8 plx :lol:

zolias

momo

T0wn3R

When you finally log on without premium the server will shut down.
    You can waste five hours killing christmas three, a duper just will dupe 9999 ornaments and stars and do 100 raptors with bug abuse in those 5 hours.

When you finally log on without premium the server will shut down.[/b]
    Lol, so true