Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

How to mute a retard spamming my mailbox ? :S

This is a discussion on How to mute a retard spamming my mailbox ? :S within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; spam him back hahah...
Page: 3

thanatos

spam him back hahah

Banned

u can only hold 10 letters in your mailbox. dont delete them, just leave them there till he stops. he cant do it all the time.

NoBuff4U

Muslims are making fools of them in all maters... they capture israeli soldiers, then whine they're getting beaten.

They blow themselves up when they are not happy ( who else blows himself up??? THROW the bomb ffs )

And in video games, it's less of a deal to insult moms than their god, which is basically the opposite in america. And no, we don't spam their mailboxes...

What about i would send you 3 letters at ur home, per day?
    and you guys agree with this kind of harassement

I'm statring to think, unfortunately, that it's a religious problem.

no where in christian, buddhist or hundu or w/e countries ppl go suicide bombing randomly.
    Sorry but muslim have the worst reputation of all towards the rest of the world, always looking for shit, virtual or R/L

/despise turkey, yes FUCK ALLAH

kktybbgodie

p.s. bah... my first real flame.

cool so we have a hacker here yee

Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    Originally posted by NoBuff4U+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoBuff4U)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

He says "speak in turkish" "u r swearing at allah if i see again bla bla bla"
    he thinks u r Turk n i think u sweared at allah.Thats why he is spamming ur mail box. but he is doing a great job. u deseved it.(maybe u dont deserve hack,dupe,ks,lure, .. .. . . .. but nobody deserves bad jokes about their 'belief's)
    good job idiot

Coz some stupid turk said it, makes it true?
    5 turks last week "fucked my mother", hmm, maybe i should go ask her what she's been up to these last few days.

muahahahahahaha funny shit

muhammeds seem to be easy to piss off.....

BUT insulting an american's mother is no biggie... of course, it's only an infidel.[/b]
    man we never sad that, i just say this is not same thing, if u dun have religion is ok for me but u must show some respect for others..[/b][/quote]
    My mother might be allah, why dont you go ask the 5 turks who fucked her last week?

wastyrx

Originally posted by NoBuff4U
    Muslims are making fools of them in all maters... they capture israeli soldiers, then whine they're getting beaten.

They blow themselves up when they are not happy ( who else blows himself up??? THROW the bomb ffs )
    sorry m8 but u have some problem.. if u dun know something just shut up oke? ur talkin about terorism not Islam i dun know why im answerin to ya coz u dun know anything and dun care that imo

wastyrx

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

He says "speak in turkish" "u r swearing at allah if i see again bla bla bla"
    he thinks u r Turk n i think u sweared at allah.Thats why he is spamming ur mail box. but he is doing a great job. u deseved it.(maybe u dont deserve hack,dupe,ks,lure, .. .. . . .. but nobody deserves bad jokes about their 'belief's)
    good job idiot

Coz some stupid turk said it, makes it true?
    5 turks last week "fucked my mother", hmm, maybe i should go ask her what she's been up to these last few days.

muahahahahahaha funny shit

muhammeds seem to be easy to piss off.....

BUT insulting an american's mother is no biggie... of course, it's only an infidel.
    man we never sad that, i just say this is not same thing, if u dun have religion is ok for me but u must show some respect for others..[/b]
    My mother might be allah, why dont you go ask the 5 turks who fucked her last week?[/b][/quote]
    Originally posted by Pajatso@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wastyrx

man 'God' and 'ur mom' is same thing? i dont mean ur mom doesnt holy thing but...

u dont get it do u -.-

For some ppl.. things that u can actually see are more important than things that u cant...

I dont want to start flame here but.. "other than turkish" ppl do need SOME UNDERSTANDING from turkish ppl.. thx
    i dont say doesnt important and i understand u, but u must understand one thing ''WE(good ppl) HATE THAT FUCKING KIDS 2'' when some1 says 'fak ur mother' i feel as bad as u. imo mothers=holy things and i know they make u become sick of it

ps:havnt been playing ko for a long time coz of 'this situation'

im not good at english sorry for that..[/b]
    i quote myself coz i think u dont read my post <_<

NoBuff4U

how comes all terrorists are doin it in the name of allah?

Dont tell me it's false cuz america didn't get attacked by buddhists, same for spain, and same for london.
    ALL planned by MUSLIM terrorist groups.

The hizbullah, a terrorist group, has been elected by the population, a muslim population.

wastyrx

Dont tell me it's false cuz america didn't get attacked by buddhists
    ok lets generalize that all of muslims are terorist.. are u happy now? ok im sayin to ya i ll attack my friends tomorrow for santa

now the attacker is santa or me? :wacko:

tolgahan

Dont tell me it's false cuz america didn't get attacked by buddhists, same for spain, and same for london.
    ALL planned by MUSLIM terrorist groups.

The hizbullah, a terrorist group, has been elected by the population, a muslim population.
    who cares what u think.At first ask America why they are attacking everywhere?
    it is the most important point to see the difference between terrorist n ppl who defend their country.Hizbullah is a terrorist.They are tring to defend thier country but they killing innocent ppl in Israel too.I even dont think they are muslim.Fuck them all. But i dont think u can understand this.
    The worlds biggest terrorist is AMERICA. okı?

Coz some stupid turk said it, makes it true? *
    5 turks last week "fucked my mother", hmm, maybe i should go ask her what she's been up to these last few days
    but its not the same.U have ur own mom.but we have our allah.
    But you are %100 sure about that bad words u got by pm.

DeathInTheNight

WTF THIS IS BETTER THAN TV.PPL WOULD PAY 2 READ THIS SHIT.
    RELIGION PPPPFT,FUKIN CAUSE OF 90% OF WARS.
    IM FUKIN GLAD I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD OR ALLAH OR WHOEVER U FUKIN BELIEVE IN,JUST LOOK AT URSELVES,FUCKSAKE GUYS AND GALS, FUKIN GROW UP.IF AN INSULT GETS U THIS PISSED WHAT U GONNA B LIKE WHEN SOMEONE STEALS UR GF OR UR FUKIN BIKE.
    SO Y NOT FUKIN END TOPIC AND FLAME EACHOTHERS MSN OR SOMETHING.

NoBuff4U

<!--QuoteBegin-NoBuff4U

ok lets generalize that all of muslims are terorist.. are u happy now? ok im sayin to ya i ll attack my friends tomorrow for santa

now the attacker is santa or me? :wacko:[/b]
    i don't generalize, but most muslim countries have it's terrorist group:
    al-quaida
    jihad
    hizbullah...

Name at least ONE terrorist group that is not muslim. It makes you all look like idiots on the eyes of the rest of the world.
    And KO doesn't make you look better.

I KNOW there is good ppl, but someone in the muslim religion is abusing his power of influence, you guys are "brainwashed", there is WAY too much bad apples, and a majority tend to have a violent behavior...
    like:

turk: ıtem plıs, partı plıs, 100k plıs,
    me: no
    turk: fak ıou

It IS a violent behaviour, fak you for saying no? what if i send the fak you back? wish i could translate.
    (just an example, but it happened in various situations)

Banned

look mailbox i sent u 10 letters of spam :P

NoBuff4U

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    look mailbox i sent u 10 letters of spam :P
    ı faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak matherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr

wastyrx

Originally posted by NoBuff4U+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoBuff4U)</div>
    Originally posted by wastyrx@
    <!--QuoteBegin-NoBuff4U

now the attacker is santa or me? :wacko:
    i don't generalize, but most muslim countries have it's terrorist group:
    al-quaida
    jihad
    hizbullah...

Name at least ONE terrorist group that is not muslim. It makes you all look like idiots on the eyes of the rest of the world.
    And KO doesn't make you look better.

I KNOW there is good ppl, but someone in the muslim religion is abusing his power of influence, you guys are "brainwashed", there is WAY too much bad apples, and a majority tend to have a violent behavior...
    like:

turk: ıtem plıs, partı plıs, 100k plıs,
    me: no
    turk: fak ıou

It IS a violent behaviour, fak you for saying no? what if i send the fak you back? wish i could translate.
    (just an example, but it happened in various situations)[/b]
    Originally posted by wastyrx
    i dont say doesnt important and i understand u, but u must understand one thing ''WE(good ppl) HATE THAT FUCKING KIDS 2'' when some1 says 'fak ur mother' i feel as bad as u. imo mothers=holy things and i know they make u become sick of it

ps:havnt been playing ko for a long time coz of 'this situation'
    tell me what i must say for understandin me.. im too tired i dont sleep coz of my works but tolgahan is here and he can say what i feel xD tolgahan :wub:

ps:yea i want ya :wacko: h43r:

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast