How retarded.

This is a discussion on How retarded. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Who would like to exp a 70+ char .. there is nothing fun on it. Lose alot exp if dead, ...
Page: 1

Who would like to exp a 70+ char .. there is nothing fun on it. Lose alot exp if dead, hard to find party., feels like gonna take forever to lvl compared to low lvl characters..

IF A PERSON WANTS TO LVL UP A CHARACTER THAT ISNT HIS AND ITS NOT FOR A FRIEND OR GROUP OF FRIENDS I PERSONALLY CONSIDER IT AS BEING TOTALLY IDIOTIC AND UNNATURAL.

Who would like to exp a 70+ char .. there is nothing fun on it. Lose alot exp if dead, hard to find party., feels like gonna take forever to lvl compared to low lvl characters..

IF A PERSON WANTS TO LVL UP A CHARACTER THAT ISNT HIS AND ITS NOT FOR A FRIEND OR GROUP OF FRIENDS I PERSONALLY CONSIDER IT AS BEING TOTALLY IDIOTIC AND UNNATURAL.[/b]
    Well said, amen sister.

Most of the time when people want to "lvl up" someones char for free, that means after 5% of exp ima steal all your items. h34r:

DragonFire

Well said, amen sister.

Most of the time when people want to "lvl up" someones char for free, that means after 5% of exp ima steal all your items. h34r:[/b]

Or they are looking to play a 1337 character to go pk on. Or they have never owned a character 70+ and wanna know what it's like.

Or they are looking to play a 1337 character to go pk on. Or they have never owned a character 70+ and wanna know what it's like.[/b]
    +1 ^_^

Or they are looking to play a 1337 character to go pk on. Or they have never owned a character 70+ and wanna know what it's like.[/b]
    Thats hardly the case, and most of the people wanting accounts to play dont talk about pk. And if they havent played a 70+ before I doubt they will understand how much xp 5% really is. :P

Papps

5% for me is 2.5 hours in para!

Banned

IF A PERSON WANTS TO LVL UP A CHARACTER THAT ISNT HIS AND ITS NOT FOR A FRIEND OR GROUP OF FRIENDS I PERSONALLY CONSIDER IT AS BEING TOTALLY IDIOTIC AND UNNATURAL.[/b]
    lol okie im retarted

i basically lvl my friends accounts and they basically give me PW everytime they change it. i level for fun. my own char only got to lvl 66 so yeah playing lvl 70 = new skills..

sure i love to PK and i also love to xp, i did here about people letting people on there char and all they did was PK..kinda sad you know, i dunno i dont know what to tell you but someone like me who cant buy my own prem/babashop/suck at trading/lazy then this makes us want to play high lvl chars. but if dude told me not to pk i wouldnt pk plain in simple, if the guy dosent want his char being pk'ed on i got the respect to him to not do it, most everyone who asking to play chars and DO break the rules are little children or older men thinking well im 35 and this kid is 18 why i got to listen to him?

all i know people who do that stupid shit = make all legits leveling chars look at us stupid