Excel Help....

This is a discussion on Excel Help.... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Ive worked out the fundamental and harmonics, now i need to build the expression. Is there anyway of creating the ...
Page: 1

Ive worked out the fundamental and harmonics, now i need to build the expression. Is there anyway of creating the expression automatically i.e V = (A12) + (B12)Sin Theta........ etc ??

Dont have much experience with excel

have u tried writing the equation into another box?

saw my friend did it... and it work... but simple * and + only

BTW: i wish u die a horrible death

Does noone know....????

evilwevel

if i'm correct you can just put in Sin(A1) and that would return the sine.

this would probably help : http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...092571033.aspx

no no no lol..... I want it to define the expression from the result of the sum ie..

V = Value from Ao + Value of A1 Sin Theta + B1 Value Of cosTheta + A2 Value of Sin 2Theta ......

Once the voltages have been pumped in the expression for voltage can be given for the waveform...

Therefore i require it to show the value of cell but in an expression ie V = value from (A12) + value from (B12) etc etc as depending on how finely tuned the waveform is depends on how far i have to go on the harmonics of it....

Slightly drunk atm so if u dont get me ill write in the monring

no no no lol..... I want it to define the expression from the result of the sum ie..

V = Value from Ao + Value of A1 Sin Theta + B1 Value Of cosTheta + A2 Value of Sin 2Theta ......

Once the voltages have been pumped in the expression for voltage can be given for the waveform...

Therefore i require it to show the value of cell but in an expression ie V = value from (A12) + value from (B12) etc etc as depending on how finely tuned the waveform is depends on how far i have to go on the harmonics of it....

Slightly drunk atm so if u dont get me ill write in the monring

Banned

Damn, I thought I was doing advanced shit when I was working with Regression Analysis.

Let's see your t-stats

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

You should have put "win custom title" inside topics name I bet you would have got more disinterested help

evilwevel

Slightly drunk atm so if u dont get me ill write in the monring[/b]
    don't shoot me if i'm wrong, but you want it to show the values of the cells in the formula right ? not just the outcome.

i found this, and it worked for me, takes some time to fully understand it but it worked.
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=62

i took these screenshots so it's abit easier to understand :

i can't see straight due to having to work on my java project for waaay to long but i hope this is what you've been searching for.