Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I can't beliave I done this

This is a discussion on I can't beliave I done this within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Not as bad as my best friend, she came to school fucking WASTED, threw up in class, and I had ...
Page: 2

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Not as bad as my best friend, she came to school fucking WASTED, threw up in class, and I had to carry her to the nurses office. She was nicknamed The Drunken Angel shortly afterwards xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

my nick name for the last 10 years has been Toxic.

to give you some idea of what I had taken -

Tramadol - it's a type of morphine ( around 30% the normal strength they give in hospital ) I had taken 300mg of the stuff.

When I woke up I was having hot sweats and I was stuck to the cealing becuase I was that wired. I couldn't stand up for longer than 2 mins before falling over. I would just fall alseep standing up. total wreck and it was a nasty high , shaking and really freaking out at times!!

Hostage

Pfft, nothin better than a morphine trip in the middle of the week!

No, seriously, that's pretty bad.... You can die fast from that shit, I hope you've been drinking lotsa water.

Pfft, nothin better than a morphine trip in the middle of the week!

No, seriously, that's pretty bad.... You can die fast from that shit, I hope you've been drinking lotsa water.[/b]

Yeah all fine today thank god

Well at least you dont have a fit that causes u to headbutt some girls car causing around about 1000 quids worth of damage haha

Well at least you dont have a fit that causes u to headbutt some girls car causing around about 1000 quids worth of damage haha[/b]

Sounds like cyrus after a beer

Sounds like cyrus after a beer[/b]
    If only you knew the story about my 21st birthday hahahah

Banned

If only you knew the story about my 21st birthday hahahah[/b]
    threw up on the hottest chick you met that night/you know and while having sex?

threw up on the hottest chick you met that night/you know and while having sex?[/b]

I think it involes a police woman and disgussing politcal views with her int he bad of a police car

peintre

I see a Kattle and it's calling a pot a dark colour[/b]
    funny story.. i work and have soo for the last 2 years 90 km away from my flat, 4 times ive driven of 2 work in my sexy crapcar and forgotten 2 put on my glasses before going out the door, the time i got the furtherest i drove 30km

now i just have 2 pair of glasses, and yes the 2nd pair is in the car h34r:

I think it involes a police woman and disgussing politcal views with her int he bad of a police car[/b]
    i dont know how you know about that..

Festo bought me a pint of some drink and told me to drink it. I felt pretty sick after that and passed out for a while and cant remember anything after that. Yeah so morning after festos birthday i woke up next to my car. So i drink a load of water and feeling alright start heading home. This police women was tailing me and pulled me over because apparently i was braking too much?? I am literally like 1% over the legal limit so she arrests me and takes me to the station. By the time we get there and run the more precise test, i have fallen just under the limit (probably due to the water i drank), so she lets me go. She drives me back to my car and then leaves me.

I soon realised that my car keys were in the police car, and my wallet+phone are in my car. So i am stuck in the middle of nowhere with no money and no phone. I walk to a nearby factory and climb through an unlocked window. Theres someone inside so i ask for some change and a phonebook, call the police station and ask for the dumb cop to come back. She comes back and we have a laugh but secretly i hate the stupid woman, the end. Moral of the story is don't drink and drive, and if you do, carry around a large bottle of water.

Cyrus, maybe she was hanging onto your keys just to see you again...must've been disappointed that you didn't ask for her number. :P

Was only a pint of beer and a few shots of vodka or something nothing out of the ordinary , by the way when u was passed out i inserted by man wand into u. Thats why you was walking like John Wayne

i dont know how you know about that..

Festo bought me a pint of some drink and told me to drink it. I felt pretty sick after that and passed out for a while and cant remember anything after that. Yeah so morning after festos birthday i woke up next to my car. So i drink a load of water and feeling alright start heading home. This police women was tailing me and pulled me over because apparently i was braking too much?? I am literally like 1% over the legal limit so she arrests me and takes me to the station. By the time we get there and run the more precise test, i have fallen just under the limit (probably due to the water i drank), so she lets me go. She drives me back to my car and then leaves me.

I soon realised that my car keys were in the police car, and my wallet+phone are in my car. So i am stuck in the middle of nowhere with no money and no phone. I walk to a nearby factory and climb through an unlocked window. Theres someone inside so i ask for some change and a phonebook, call the police station and ask for the dumb cop to come back. She comes back and we have a laugh but secretly i hate the stupid woman, the end. Moral of the story is don't drink and drive, and if you do, carry around a large bottle of water.[/b]
    you told me about one night when were doing an insatance on WOW

EastonLemon

Weak pain killers? Why not smoke weed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast