I didn't know where to make this kind of topic so...

This is a discussion on I didn't know where to make this kind of topic so... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well I want to know if there is a program to see the downloaded part of the movie. For example ...
Page: 1

Diler

Default I didn't know where to make this kind of topic so...

Well I want to know if there is a program to see the downloaded part of the movie. For example I have already downloaded 550 MB from 1,6 GB (in one .avi piece) and I want to see the quality of the movie. So... is there any program to see it?

Alize

You have to download the whole movie to see it ...1st ..

Diler

erm... but I just want a quick preview so I can see the quality. I was looking everywhere for a pure DVD-Rip of LOTR: Return of the King but every version I got was that fucking version with the russian title at the beggining. It was labeled as DVD-Rip but it's the same old TC. So I finally found a diffrent one, and I don't want to dowload RotK for the 5th time to be dissapointed...

Alize

I think i didn`t understand correctly u wanna download the movie and convert it to dvd format or ... ? U just wanna see the quality of the movie ?!

Diler

the second one.

Alize

Well there are 2 possibilities ... 1st one If u have local web site .. that is with faster internet connection and that u can play the movie online u might see the quality otherwise u just have to dl the whole movie ..

Diler

Well the only thing I don't have is a website...

Alize

In a short i will tell u how our internet providers work ... they make a local site which from which u dl from 1-10 mbs /s so that we watch the movies online .... as far as i see u dun have such a local site .. so u just have to dl ... or at least i dun know how u can cut part of the movie from internet and make it smaller so that u can dl it faster and see the quality.

If you DL through emule, you can just open the "xxx.part" file with media player and see part of it.

If you DL through other programs that DL "rar" parts (like bittorrent) then I have no idea :mellow: Probably impossible :

Diler

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    If you DL through emule, you can just open the "xxx.part" file with media player and see part of it.

If you DL through other programs that DL "rar" parts (like bittorrent) then I have no idea *:mellow: *Probably impossible :
    Well then... I have to wait :/ I'm downloading using bittorrent Thx anyway

Banned Senior Member

Emule sucks Bittorent rocks

Diler

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    Emule sucks Bittorent rocks
    Exactly.