Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I don't know what to do T_T

This is a discussion on I don't know what to do T_T within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Well,I don't know what to really do...Rugby season is almost starting,our school has always been one of the best teams ...
Page: 1

Well,I don't know what to really do...Rugby season is almost starting,our school has always been one of the best teams in my area...We just started practicing,I don't know what to do.Should I try-out for the team?I want to play KO and new server etc;...I don't really know what to do T_T

any suggestions?

Zxenke

Uh, imo, extracurricular activities and sports should always come before a game...

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

rl > ko

join the team

Banned

Well,I don't know what to really do...Rugby season is almost starting,our school has always been one of the best teams in my area...We just started practicing,I don't know what to do.Should I try-out for the team?I want to play KO and new server etc;...I don't really know what to do T_T

any suggestions?[/b]

Are you for real?

You have to actually think about that?

Someone needs to reward you with "KOL Addict Of The Month Award"

Jeeeez

Go play Rugby dude.

meh..i like ko tho xD

practice in 40min T_T

thought ur joking xd

go rugby

foget ko

bb

Wink

Are you for real?

You have to actually think about that?

Someone needs to reward you with "KOL Addict Of The Month Award"

Jeeeez

Go play Rugby dude.[/b]
    lol @ the reward

first month you'll play rugby with KO on your mind.. after 2-3months you'll be like: "Huh wtf is ko ? "

if i had to chose between soccer or KO.. i'd go for soccer !!!!!

BlackLabel

fuck if you suck at rugby then don't play cause if you have to even think of a stupid decision like that you must not like it

what position do you play ? Im a hooker xD

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

rl > ko

join the team[/b]
    +289376812361286468125312736124

real life will be always >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a computer game, specially ko

gogogog and practice

Play rugby, dislocate ur shoulder play ko sorted

stay on ko i need u around :3

Stay on ko and the rest of time just go to the school.(if u can dont sleep then u will the best on ur server)

simple182

any suggestions?[/b]
    No point of playing Rugby. I highly doubt youll make the pros and rugby players dont make that much money. Really tho, you should just play KO but make sure you still do good in school. Playing a school sport and that sport is not ganna be ur future job is really pointless and a waste of school time. You should get into hockey or basketball

Zxenke

No point of playing Rugby. I highly doubt youll make the pros and rugby players dont make that much money. Really tho, you should just play KO but make sure you still do good in school. Playing a school sport and that sport is not ganna be ur future job is really pointless and a waste of school time. You should get into hockey or basketball[/b]
    Lol, I played soccer for the varsity team in high school, but I'm in college for computer science...but that doesn't mean playing soccer in high school was a waste. Even if you will not be playing a sport as a professional or even playing it in college, you should still play. If nothing else, just to get exercise. I go to a fucking technical school (Rochester Institute of Technology), and you wanna know the common mentality towards people who play WoW, etc, while doing nothing else? Don't fall into that group. I'm not saying to quit playing altogether, but make sure you have a life.

Well I made a final decision,I will play rugby

@ Crone
    heh,I did at one point when I was a lot into soccer have a chance getting in a higher level.4 summers ago I signed up to play on a house league team,later that season the Rep coaches invited me to try-out for that team.Because of traveling etc;I couldn't do it xD at high school I made it to the last try-out,then on the same try-out day,I had to finish a final project and had 2 tests the next day...I couldn't go and I thought later it would all be like this T_T

@ Festo
    ROFL ! XD

@ BlackLabel
    Lol,I don't suck but this is my first time playing.I will probably be playing Center or Wing

@ Arca_
    i'll still be online :wub:

@ MentaL
    uhm..

anyways,i made decision xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast