Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I dont understand American mentality.

This is a discussion on I dont understand American mentality. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; no not really when your always sucking tapions cock nope[/b] Find another post where he supported me pls. eh moe: ...
Page: 2

Banned

no not really when your always sucking tapions cock
    nope[/b]

Find another post where he supported me pls.

eh moe: your blending 2 incidents

I was saying the he shouldnt be degraded before he had a chance to voice his opinion.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle2520619.ece

Find another post where he supported me pls.

eh moe: your blending 2 incidents

I was saying the he shouldnt be degraded before he had a chance to voice his opinion.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle2520619.ece[/b]
    Everyone knows his views, he doesnt try to cover them up, and he certainly doesnt plan on changing them. He also wont comply with the UN when they tell him not to make a nuke. But really hes a good guy right? No reason to dislike him because hes crazy. Its the rest of the world thats retarded, just keeps trying to tell him what to do without any threats of force.

Banned

Everyone knows his views, he doesnt try to cover them up, and he certainly doesnt plan on changing them. He also wont comply with the UN when they tell him not to make a nuke. But really hes a good guy right? No reason to dislike him because hes crazy. Its the rest of the world thats retarded, just keeps trying to tell him what to do without any threats of force.[/b]

did you READ the IAEA statement?

Tool.

Banned

I don't agree with a lot of things the american government does, but who really cares about some psycho getting arrested? He should feel lucky for not being shot.

Phosgene

i agree with jesusbuffs ...
    we are talking about the 21th's century hitler .
    the world is , once again , apathetic .
    the guy said very clearly that israel should be destroyed and that the holocaust didnt really happen , and a respected university in the US gives him stage to present his unbelievable thoughts .
    tapion theres a large difference between "different opinion" and illegal opinions .

banaanc

he just said same thing what would say u.s. or russia if somebody questioned their nuclear programs

"we own us suck, go die stupid terrorist/capitalist/whateva bitches"

as long nobody have proofs that they are making nukes u.n. and israel should go and fuck themselves

Phosgene

wait , did anybody have proof that hitler is going to kill all the people that he killed ?
    did anybody have proof that al qaida are going to perform 9\11 attacks ?
    no , shut up . no one can have proofs of something that might happen in the future u dumbass .

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lalala stupid topic, whine more pls...i love how i bet most of the people in this topic arent even american yet still think they have a right to talk

Vandy fuck off your english sucks but Ahmadanijad should be arrested or killed before he ruins the life of many people[/b]

iran supplies a huge amount of oil to china.

this whole US opposition to iran is purely political and is full of conceit.

if you want to attack ahmadanigad, take a good hard look at his poorer counterpart ...kim jong-il of north korea.
    who has just as bad of a track record as ahmadanigad...yet the us policy towards the north korean regime is that of appeasement...and the funny thing is...north korea actually HAS weapons....

please guys, add up the numbers because something isnt right here...no?

id agree that american newspapers in general are a farce and report nothing but garbage and tabloid-ish opinons that try to pursuade the public opinion...but then again, the press of many other countries the world over can be accused of this.

the chinese have a tight grip over any free flowing information there but then again, they make no secret of this.

the us actually has a high level of censorship, more than what people realize, and the press isnt as free as one would think.

Banned

As much as I dislike him Cama ended this when he said that the 1st amendment applied to American citizens which the person in question is not.

Cama 1
    idiots 0

Banned

Vandy fuck off your english sucks but Ahmadanijad should be arrested or killed before he ruins the life of many people[/b]
    my english sucks ? who do you think you are trying to judge someone you dont know ? your a fucking stupid ass kid who spends his life leveling a char to 80 and then delvls it lmfao
    lalala stupid topic, whine more pls...i love how i bet most of the people in this topic arent even american yet still think they have a right to talk[/b]
    exactly, everyone hates america so much why they make all these topics? maybe because they want to be like america..

As much as I dislike him Cama ended this when he said that the 1st amendment applied to American citizens which the person in question is not.
    Cama 1
    idiots 0[/b]
    i dont see how anyone can not like cama, i like him, he just basically owns people and he might have owned you or who ever dont like him thats why

Psy

Vandy, do us a favor. Play hopscotch on the roof of this building.

Banned

[/b]
    I think you should for making such a stupid topic.

Banned

[/b]
    nice SS

I think you should for making such a stupid topic.[/b]
    loll ^__^

RiseAgainst_

the guy said very clearly that israel should be destroyed[/b]
    +1

It would be nice to exterminate the cocroaches in 1 shot.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast