Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I feel Sorry for Americans...

This is a discussion on I feel Sorry for Americans... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; He might drop out closer to the time, but with such big press he is getting about this, he might ...
Page: 2

Zxenke

He might drop out closer to the time, but with such big press he is getting about this, he might not. There is no way he would first off win South Carolina, and if he happened to, not win the majority electoral college votes, lol. Yea, I agree my country is stupid if they vote for him. Only people that would vote for him seriously as a candidate are people ages 14-20, only 2 years of which can vote.

He is a comedian who likes attention. He is basically running for president to see how far he can push his stupidity.[/b]

sorta like you do every day on forums then, ehh moe?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

really im unphased by him running from president, cuz the same shit happened in california...it was basicly a cluster fuck to be governor, and if u actually checked every applicant on the ballet to be governor there was some crazy shit on there...a DOG was running governor, yes, someone registered their dog to be the governor...

result: schwartzeneger as governor, surprising? hell yes...but is he a bad governor? no...hes actually pretty good

colbert is running almost as a publicity stunt and to show that everyman could technically get on the ballot, hes showing how the system of democracy works and hopefully it will make people vote in one way or another he doesnt care if he wins or loses, he more just wants people to get out and vote because theirs such a big apathy about voting... everyone wants to complain about bush etc but only about 60% of the people of the age to vote actually do get off their ass and vote.

he stated he will run as both democrat and republican, the problem is he has to get x% of his states vote to actually even get into the running. for him to even ever get on a actual ballot for president would be impossible as he would have to get the nomination of one of the parties or drum up about 3% of all voters support to gain a spot on the ballot..... anyways he's using this to get attention about the voting and get people stirred up about the system of democracy im sure when the time comes he will bow out and make some jokes about it... colbert is 99% of the time in character hes a comedian its really his name but its all a act something like hmm the guy who plays borat/ ali g etc its just a character but he is never out of character so people dont get it

god bless america

dont think he can actually run saw on fox news that if he ran he'd be in violation of some laws having to do with his tv show in order for him to really run he has to stop his show i think which highly doubt comedy central or him would be dumb enough to stop his show

but yes feel sorry for americans because someone is running for president who has absolutely no chance feel sorry for america if hilary gets elected

xXp1iCi7z

Fuck arnold sausagenigger or however u spell his name, lol i like colbert has a comedian but running for pres im not to sure about that, monika is in tho i'd vote for her

redbluegreen44

I seriously would shoot Colbert legs if he becomes president. Hes a good guy, but he is no better then bush especially with this world almost looking forward to a WW3. I rather have bush then all these people trying to run for president. Even if you hate Bush, hes the only one that can work things out in europe especially middle east.

peintre

He is a comedian who likes attention. He is basically running for president to see how far he can push his stupidity.[/b]
    i dident know bush was a comedian.. hee sure as fk is driving his "acting like a stupid redneck" line way 2 long, tell him 2 try and doo something ells hees 2 convinsing.. i actually BELIVE hee IS A stupid redneck from texas ... hmm maybee bush IS a good comedian... hees got mee fooled h34r:

I seriously would shoot Colbert legs if he becomes president. Hes a good guy, but he is no better then bush especially with this world almost looking forward to a WW3. I rather have bush then all these people trying to run for president. Even if you hate Bush, hes the only one that can work things out in europe especially middle east.[/b]
    LOL bush working things out ahahahhahaahhahahahahaha

/mee points "Look mom, its an american retard, those they all speak off"

result: schwartzeneger as governor, surprising? hell yes...but is he a bad governor? no...hes actually pretty good[/b]

liar <_<

redbluegreen44

i dident know bush was a comedian.. hee sure as fk is driving his "acting like a stupid redneck" line way 2 long, tell him 2 try and doo something ells hees 2 convinsing.. i actually BELIVE hee IS A stupid redneck from texas ... hmm maybee bush IS a good comedian... hees got mee fooled h34r:

liar <_<[/b]
    seriously only people like you dont understand

seriously only people like you dont understand[/b]
    He is a comedian, his views arn&#39;t the same as bush, you need to learn what sarcasm is.

Quite honestly I&#39;d vote for him in a second, because all the current candidates suck ass. He doesen&#39;t expect to win and of cource he wont make it far, but this wouldent be the first time an actor was elected president.

Excuse me...but I would like to say my opinion on usa
    Presonally, I&#39;m canadian

I FIND THAT :

BUSH is the WORST president and the BEST comedian EVEN BEEN PRESIDANT!!! He is a redneck who actually made bankrupted MANY TIME beeing a smuggler in Texas...He cheated government with many of his company when he wasnt a governer...He came to Irak and bombed the contry...to seek HIGH DAMAGE WEAPONS!!! Those weapons never been there! He was there for saddam Husein? LOL make me laugh...He captured him BUT he didnt take out his troops after this. He got control to all oil plants all over irak and made some gift to some friends...oil company. AND USA VOTED FOR HIM 2 TIMES IN A ROW!!!! INCREADIBLE

CNN is a fking hilarious news feed! Thint who are considered "news" are some (the most part) bullshit who give JUST ONE SIDE of a medal, and this side is the one from Bush...and the news are so typically of the "patriotic american moron type"...but a medal HAVE 2 SIDE. SO CNN IS A RETARD CHANNEL AND IM NOT HE ONLY ONE WHO THINK IT.

DragonFire

fuck, I wish I was american..I would vote for him..man, that guy is amazing lol.

Robokill

liar <_<[/b]
    Everyone can say he is a retarded president but if you look at it he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. You don&#39;t attack Iraq and you risk another attack; you attack and your many ppl thing your the worst ever. There is no justification to bitch at his decisions because he believe it or not KEEPS THE WORLD SAFE by stopping them from swarming up and attacking again(as in the subway bombing in Europe/9-11). If you can&#39;t appreciate what America and the other countries in Iraq are doing then you need to fucking die. Soldiers are being killed every day by faggets promised "73 virgins" at their death. American soldiers, and many of other countires, sacrafice so that you can live, have your freedom, be safe in your own home. I&#39;ve had relatives injured in the war and thank God none killed but there are families out there who have lost someone dear to them and now you say they&#39;ve died for a worthless cause? That they died because the president is a retard? Its sad that America has to be the scapegoat for this war, when we were attacked with no justification. You can&#39;t fucking tell me America deserved 9-11 and that we are all retarded. All you American haters need to realize what a gift you have that you aren&#39;t over in Iraq getting killed by some brain-washed suicide bombers. Why hate America, we help you all, and you want to backstab us for it. Start being appreciative you little faggets.

Banned

Everyone can say he is a retarded president but if you look at it he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. You don&#39;t attack Iraq and you risk another attack; you attack and your many ppl thing your the worst ever. There is no justification to bitch at his decisions because he believe it or not KEEPS THE WORLD SAFE by stopping them from swarming up and attacking again(as in the subway bombing in Europe/9-11). If you can&#39;t appreciate what America and the other countries in Iraq are doing then you need to fucking die. Soldiers are being killed every day by faggets promised "73 virgins" at their death. American soldiers, and many of other countires, sacrafice so that you can live, have your freedom, be safe in your own home. I&#39;ve had relatives injured in the war and thank God none killed but there are families out there who have lost someone dear to them and now you say they&#39;ve died for a worthless cause? That they died because the president is a retard? Its sad that America has to be the scapegoat for this war, when we were attacked with no justification. You can&#39;t fucking tell me America deserved 9-11 and that we are all retarded. All you American haters need to realize what a gift you have that you aren&#39;t over in Iraq getting killed by some brain-washed suicide bombers. Why hate America, we help you all, and you want to backstab us for it. Start being appreciative you little faggets.[/b]
    your family members been in the war do you mean my brother?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast