Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq

This is a discussion on I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle20077.htm :angry: Fucking bastards...is not the first nor the last clip we will see about this shit.......
Page: 1

Xtr3m3

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle20077.htm

:angry: Fucking bastards...is not the first nor the last clip we will see about this shit....

thats so fucking funny xD

ZumieZ

omg poor puppy

banaanc

what could you want from country that made retarded person their president two times in a row ?

looks like its true that only those ppl go to army that are too stupid to get in college

Banned

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

And thats not the American Military. Those are private mercenaries.

Xtr3m3

thats so fucking funny xD[/b]
    That is quite an insightful though of you Cammy...very deep indeed. I'm truly move by your wise words and you will make a fine soldier little buddy.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

And thats not the American Military. Those are private mercenaries.[/b]
    I will like you to prove it. If you do I'll change the title to "I flame private mercenaries in Iraq" or even better "I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq"

Banned Senior Member

ROFL xD

Banned

That is quite an insightful though of you Cammy...very deep indeed. I'm truly move by your wise words and you will make a fine soldier little buddy.
    I will like you to prove it. If you do I'll change the title to "I flame private mercenaries in Iraq" or even better "I flame every foreign soldier that is in Iraq"[/b]
    A person in the military wouldn't record himself doing this. If the video were to be leaked he would get court marshalled and sent to military prison. These are private mercenaries that are allowed to do whatever they want. They don't operate under the jurisdiction of the US military.

looks like its true that only those ppl go to army that are too stupid to get in college[/b]
    wow your fucking stupid, and what country do you live in, tell me please?

Xtr3m3

ROFL xD[/b]
    Congratz buddy, you'll do a fine soldier as well.

A person in the military wouldn't record himself doing this. If the video were to be leaked he would get court marshalled and sent to military prison. These are private mercenaries that are allowed to do whatever they want. They don't operate under the jurisdiction of the US military.[/b]
    Good enough for me.

americans are retards, whats new? At least those guys aren't torturing people like the real yank army.

The friendly fire statistics always make me laugh. Theres only a handful of countries in this "coalition" and yet the yanks still can't stop shooting friendlies.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...ticle422701.ece

Here's the best bit:

US commanders were so worried that their men were shooting at the British because they failed to recognise the Union Jack or other distinguishing military markings that, in an unprecedented move, they asked the British Army to supply vehicles, men and flags to teach their soldiers what their allies looked like.

Do they pick homeless people to join your army? Or are all americans so stupid? Maybe the British should draw the mcdonalds M on their gear so the americans can spot them easier. I guess miss south carolina was right, you don't have enough maps!

Psy

Do they pick homeless people to join your army? Or are all americans so stupid? Maybe the British should draw the mcdonalds M on their gear so the americans can spot them easier.[/b]
    Yes, yes, and YES I AGREE!

US commanders were so worried that their men were shooting at the British because they failed to recognise the Union Jack or other distinguishing military markings that, in an unprecedented move, they asked the British Army to supply vehicles, men and flags to teach their soldiers what their allies looked like.

Do they pick homeless people to join your army? Or are all americans so stupid? Maybe the British should draw the mcdonalds M on their gear so the americans can spot them easier. I guess miss south carolina was right, you don't have enough maps![/b]
    yeah ok ... a buncha tanks roll in or watever regardless ppl that pose a threat and u feel there retarded because they question themselves before shooting im sorry but u should be glad there questioning themselves because i would shoot at someone with a gun i dont recognize while in a fucking war zone ffs they have ppl wearing robes with fucking bombs strapped to there chest wtf

quote the important shit 32 in the last twelve months is pretty fucking small if u consider wats actually going on over there u fucking go chill out in 50 pounds of gear in 100+ weather and just assume its an allie rolling by strapped NOT TO MENTION IF U READ ON THE MOST OF THE 32 HAPPENED AT NIGHT TIME ffs u ever wear night vision ? cmon dude "do they pick homeless people to join your army" shows how ignorant u are as u cherry pick the article which is easy as most wont bother clicking the link

on topic about the video so wait ... ofc they dont like any personal infos given because omg naming your sources to show there credible gawd that be a crime kinda like going to war in iraq with the support of ur country right?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Yes, yes, and YES I AGREE![/b]
    +1

Everyone in da old world, unless they are currently oraling with US, just laughs at all this shit. Blame Bush in this, tho he didnt make every american dumb, he just showed that its cool to be 1. US army is a joke, without its heavy stuff its worthless, soliders are trained to be nothing more than rednecks with rifles.

P.S

ALL INFIDELS SHOULD BOW FOR THE GREAT NATION OF KOREA!

(sry for offtopic, we are in a korean mood. All infidels will be hunted to death.)

Why don't you cry about it some more while you cuddle your bible and flag you filthy yank. Your soldiers are badly trained morons who think they are playing Halo.

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast