Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i got a question skool related

This is a discussion on i got a question skool related within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; skipping school is against the rules afaik ...[/b] not when you're 18+ now back on topic : ofcourse you can ...
Page: 2

evilwevel

skipping school is against the rules afaik...[/b]
    not when you're 18+

now back on topic : ofcourse you can get suspended for not going, as long as they are shool activities held during the normal shool hours.

StoneColdAngel

Wow school in your countries seems so ... ! I mean here in germany nobody gives a fuck if you skip a class once in a while not to speak of retarded events. Really nobody cares and a big lol to this records they do and how they effect your college. >< Luckily I went to school in germany ^^

agendas

yea u need to get suspended so u can lvl my warrock and KO charcters n00b i got computer taken away again fucking gold premmium on lightpower AQ gogo lvl up for me baba almost afford PSG :P but it depends on where u live and such, like my school is like one of the top in the nation for public schools :P and if u do anything its BB like i got suspended for playing with pellet gun outside of my house before school....... we were shooting in in front yard...... then went inside for knapsax then went to school and got suspended and had to go to court.... for possesion of firearm LOL then they changed the law for buying plastic airsoft gunz....... from galyans (dicks) and walmart LOL and we made news btw 30 day susppension...... so it depends on ur school and their stricness but i hope u get suspended :P only cuz ur n00b

fonzy

umm lol my school just sucks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12