Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have never been so frightened in my entire life

This is a discussion on I have never been so frightened in my entire life within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by josri Forums are not made for writing full paged books guys. I lolled at the big guys ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Forums are not made for writing full paged books guys.

I lolled at the big guys voice

A few paragraphs to discuss continued random insult posts about ur country are needed every once in a while. Some people have the propensity and interest, others will continue to post videos of dogs peeing in their owners mouths...there's room for everything on a forum.

For instance, if someone randomly insulted your country for never taking a stand on anything or trying to make any significant influence in the word, ever in history, you might chime in your 2 cents...or you might post pics of big fat ugly women and ignore the the comment all together.

I'd have to say very few voters actually have knowledge about presidential candidates beyond what the media tells them. That's apparent from the past election. I'd take Bush over Obama any day.

kamux

haha wtf loled at the whole video

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12