Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have the worse luck!

This is a discussion on I have the worse luck! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; It's been a very long time since I have been on the forum due to having to stay in hospital ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It's been a very long time since I have been on the forum due to having to stay in hospital for months and months as I had several operations done to my back. Now why I was in hospital in a massive amounts of pain recovering I had....

Click and buy hacked again and a £3000 ($4100 €3800) bill run up
    My beloved felixismyname msn hacked
    My paypal hacked and I got blocked
    My eBay account blocked due to an unknown ip address logging in!
    Being told I will never be able to walk with out a limp for the rest of my life
    My beloved Alpina gets hit by some kids bike and cuases a few nasty dents
    My Fender Jag-Stang was damaged as my nefue had snuck in my room and knocked it over ( it's values over £1200 ).

Just as I get shit sorted out my Alpina breaks it's exhuast pipe and I have to beg my uncel to fix it as I have not earnt any money since November 2008. And tomorrow I am being told my job is no longer there for me ( it was being covered for me ) and I will have to be going to court as I am sueing my employers as they are to blame for my condition being so bad. Finally I got really badly sun burnt on Sunday and it's so painfull I am taking extra morphine to cope!

Well I managed to get my stolen money back and secured my accounts but it seems that once I stopped apperaing on ko and the forum I was not scary enough to stop this happening. Big mistake as I got the police involed and they are going to trace the people involved and prosicute!

I'm now home recovering and letting my wounds heal, got 3 scars 15cm each and 84 stiches and 12 stapels I got a +10 walking stick to help me move too! I don't use MSN any more due to a few reasons and please don't pm me as I can't stand them. I have been playing WOW on my laptop in hospital and I was allowed my ps3 so I been on SF4 with my offcial SF4 arcade stick!

Due to my slow reflexes WOW has been brilliant for me and I moved onto a PvE server. I'm in T7.5 through to T8.5 gear on my DK gnome and my average dps is 3600 - 4100 and a peak if 7000 dps on the Ulder boss in 10 man. In PvP ( mainly winter grasp ) I average 80 to 120 kills to 1 death! I have the Black War Bear and the Bronze drake as well as the 2 DK mounts. I also have 450 enchanting and 88% of all recipies possible including the mighty mongoose!

As a gift from my parents they have gotten my Alpina repaired for me and the body work will get fiblnished next month for me ( they wanted to cheer me up and have told me they admire my strength through this). I will progressivly get more active but it will mainly be in the WOW section. Anyway I hope some of you are glad to see me back and some who are not so happy LOL.

Thanks everyone, Felix

AphRaeL

ilu
    fix the car

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Yay Felix. At least you are good in WOW. As for the rest... shit happens

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

This is usually the time when ppl discover that life is the best thing EVER. To put it in ko terms and shit, woulndt it be booring as hell to constantly exp in some nub mobs in mora till u get 80 and then have no kewl momnets. BUT if u go exp trying to solo DMs, doing all sort of nutty crap and die alot, loose ytems, get haxed, servers crashing and god knows what else, then u see that life rox.

Anyways felix, if i ever come to UK, lets go get a beer in some ghey pub kk?

Also, the morphine is clearly messing with ur brain, i duno how to tell u that but in real world wow has no pvp, sry mate

This is usually the time when ppl discover that life is the best thing EVER. To put it in ko terms and shit, woulndt it be booring as hell to constantly exp in some nub mobs in mora till u get 80 and then have no kewl momnets. BUT if u go exp trying to solo DMs, doing all sort of nutty crap and die alot, loose ytems, get haxed, servers crashing and god knows what else, then u see that life rox.

Anyways felix, if i ever come to UK, lets go get a beer in some ghey pub kk?
    Also, the morphine is clearly messing with ur brain, i duno how to tell u that but in real world wow has no pvp, sry mate [/b]
    Maybe the morphine is messing so much with his brain that he may be playing runescape thinking it is WOW...

:P sorry dude for everything bad that happened to you, shit happens. maybe 1 day you will become the richest man on earth with alot of cars and girls

I do the daily pvp csw thing which is good fun.

Also had been doing some arena 2 v 2's and they are one of the best parts.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

Try to oust Hugh Laurie off the show and take his place.

felix nice to hear something from u again

sorry to hear all the shit that happend while u where in the hospital
    i hope the police finds the guys who did it

and how did u got a sunburn england is like no sun but rainy all the time :P

take care

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Me and dan thought you got arrested or some shit lol. Good to hear you are getting better, all that matters is your health although i bet them things really caused more pain :S
    I told you it would catch up with you with the C+B account!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I was already worried, haven&#39;t heard from you in ages, last we spoke you told me how bad it was going with your back and ever since then I haven&#39;t seen you online :<

My click and buy has been done twice now. 1st time was £1500 and then someone hacked it with new i&#39;d and pass and run up another £3500!

Nazi boy <3

The thing I was worried about happend to be right. They cut it out as it was caught early. It seems to have worked and they have started to reconstruct the lower vertibrai. They had found a small break at the top. Remember I said how my body twists when the mucels spasazam, one time it was so bad the grinding on my T area caused a stress fractour and was why I was getting the unbelieavable pain.

I&#39;m now on some rest time at home while things scar over and then next month an MRI is being taken. They want to do two more ops in the autum which is going to help repair damage to ligiments that attach the back to the shoulders. Also got a court case starting to get compisation from my employers. The case is strong and should take about 2 years and if I win I&#39;m looking at a 7 figure number compensation.

While I been in hospital my dad has been restoring my Alpina and it just needs 3 panels repairing from surface rust and it will be finished! Had it Dynod and it&#39;s pushing out 207bhp which is 11 more than it orginally had.

I&#39;ll pm my home email for you which goes direct to my iphone and I answer straight away. Lost all faith with messanger. Have missed our good chats to old buddy.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

At least you always got a bright side to look up to :P Even in the crappiest times, you got your family to support you. I&#39;m glad you&#39;re getting better, somehow. As it goes for the click and buy being hacked and whatnot, you might want to make sure you don&#39;t have a keylogger on your pc =( It sounds very unlikely for anyone from the outside to know all your personal information, they must have some sort of access to your e-mail accounts or even worse a keylogger.

At least you always got a bright side to look up to :P Even in the crappiest times, you got your family to support you. I&#39;m glad you&#39;re getting better, somehow. As it goes for the click and buy being hacked and whatnot, you might want to make sure you don&#39;t have a keylogger on your pc =( It sounds very unlikely for anyone from the outside to know all your personal information, they must have some sort of access to your e-mail accounts or even worse a keylogger.[/b]
    I have recently changed the HD&#39;s as usual when buying Seagate they die a death at the worse moment possible. Got a nice 750gb Maxtor in now so should be ok. I&#39;ve been running Norton 360 but Im wanting to get somthing more up Market like black ice. If you free tonight would you go over a few things with me please?

Oh funny thing was my wow account was fine and it had same I&#39;d and pass of most things I had hacked. Funny when my char is valued at $800+

evilwevel

i&#39;ve got some serious back problems as well, but i&#39;m glad it&#39;s not as bad as yours.

hope you win that case, but 2 years sounds so long. will you be getting some kind of pay while waiting for the final verdict ?

Banned

Good to see you back, however I believe that, if you thought people on this forum were idiotic even before you go, then you are going to be laughing your ass off now. So you can&#39;t play sports or anything like that anymore? Is there any chance you can run again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast