Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i kissed a girl.

This is a discussion on i kissed a girl. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I used to hate this song until I recognized the beauty behind 2 girls kissing. As my friend Tony would ...
Page: 2

I used to hate this song until I recognized the beauty behind 2 girls kissing.
    As my friend Tony would say:

But hey, whatever floats your boat.[/b]
    here psy, this might be more your style

ResTrikteD

her voice is hot. i'd fuck it..if that was possible.

but really, the song is bangin.

fuck the kid who thinks americans are dumb because of some song. eat my asshole you faggot.

Psy

her voice is hot. i'd fuck it..if that was possible.

but really, the song is bangin.

fuck the kid who thinks americans are dumb because of some song. eat my asshole you faggot.[/b]
    I think I can arrange a date for you with someone. He's a muy guapo Peruvian who enjoys eating ass. He and his tongue have caressed many assholes. You will thank me for this matchup!

(http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=240667)

ZumieZ

-_- im not racist first of , AND i said americans that Doesnt even Know their backgrounds -_- , So yeah they must as stupid as the song O_o.

-----------------------
    Edit:

LOL! i thougth it was a guy who sings teh song O_o , but hey the girl is a cutie but she says dumb shit

dont get me wrong the song is good , the beat but the repeated lyric (I kissed a girl and i liked it...) i think she doesnt have a good creativity to come up with something a little smart

-_- im not racist first of , AND i said americans that Doesnt even Know their backgrounds -_- , So yeah they must as stupid as the song O_o.
    -----------------------
    Edit:

LOL! i thougth it was a guy who sings teh song O_o , but hey the girl is a cutie but she says dumb shit
    dont get me wrong the song is good , the beat but the repeated lyric (I kissed a girl and i liked it...) i think she doesnt have a good creativity to come up with something a little smart[/b]
    if you think THAT song is repetative, steer clear of soulja boy

Psy

Who said ANYTHING about racism Zumiez? And have you heard my schoolyard analogy for the US?

We're the big dumb bully, and you're the girl that keeps pinching the bully. Eventually, rage will overcome the bully. Even though mommy said, "Don't hurt girls," the bully will flip her over and lift her skirt up so everyone can see she isn't wearing underwear.

eat my asshole you faggot.[/b]
    hmmm.... ummmm and who's the faggot here?

if you think THAT song is repetative, steer clear of soulja boy[/b]
    lol /Agreed Giga xD

ZumieZ

Soulja boy ? LOL!
    No comment on that kid its ridiculous

dont get me wrong the song is good , the beat but the repeated lyric (I kissed a girl and i liked it...) i think she doesnt have a good creativity to come up with something a little smart[/b]
    YOU IS SMART. IF GUYZ SOUND LIKE THAT IN EURASIAFRICA YOU NEED TO KNOW YOUR BACKGROUND. STUPID EURASIAFRICANS.

This song is a masterpiece. Never have I seen a song bring forth such a likeliness of girl on girl action. Not to mention its extremely catch.

Heres to Kate Perry.

Soulja boy ? LOL!
    No comment on that kid its ridiculous[/b]
    Yeah, no comment on that "ridiculous" kid who has a larger pay roll than you ever will by simply cranking it? Lol anyways.. your comment pertaining to it being for dumbass americans who don't even know their background was PROBABLY one of the most epicly failed comments I have seen in a long time. How the hell does that even pertainnnnnnn to this song? Did you decide to just throw that in as a random flame of your hatred for superior beings? Because obviously knowing your origin in the world has nothing to do with a girl kissing a girl.. get off our nuts, the flattery is annoying.

p.s. I know the 2 sides of my family originated in the suburbs of Paris and within a 25 km radius of Berlin. Seeing as how I AM American, am not a dumbass, and know where I come from, yet I still like this song.. you're waste-of-my-time comment has been refuted. G'day

here psy, this might be more your style
    [/b]
    lmfao
    another ko4life picture war xD
    i luv it. FLAMEON

b1rdy

lawl, soulja boy is so overplayed and it got to a point where it's just plain annoying.

ResTrikteD

hmmm.... ummmm and who's the faggot here?
    lol /Agreed Giga xD[/b]
    dont overthink it dork (:

ZumieZ

Majix

Does all the rappers make sense? (HELL FUKKIN NO!)
    im not an anti-rap guy but i try to stay clear from some dumb asses.

i was born and raised in north africa , where after 9PM you had to be home or at least dont pass by dark streets , cuz IF YOU GOT A POCKET FULL O MONEY NIGGA , YOU GOT SMOKED!!
    If you want security in a 3rd world country , you gotta have an insurance policy with your street's gangsters. there is no such thing as a police officer saving you =D , when someone got helped by the authorities ITS A BIG DEAL , and trust me . it drives me nuts when i see a white boy talking hood
    I can accept a black dude talking like that , but bro a white boy Saying WaZ Gud Son , Yew Aint No gangsta Home Boy =D. *Grabbed by the nuts and thrown in a lake*

about people that says Oh Im American , bro go fukk yourself cuz there is no suchthing as a real american , the americans are the natives that got slaughtered after being consumed by the colonists.

Nd yes i can be a lil racist from time to time

It's a catchy song but it is over-produced and unoriginal. I suppose it will be popular among MTV philistines but it doesn't have any merit beyond that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast