I love BASEBALL!

This is a discussion on I love BASEBALL! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I went to Scrappers Game in Ohio and my faimly was their and it was 7th inning guy was hitting ...
Page: 1

Matador

I went to Scrappers Game in Ohio and my faimly was their and it was 7th inning guy was hitting threw the bat hits my brother in the leg AND BOOO YAAA free season tickets + signed baseball bat. This is not only the first thing happened to me at baseball game last time I went my aunt won the $4500 diamond giveaway so I love BASEBALL!! I have pics of bat if no one believes me!

RiseAgainst_

ATTENTION WHOREEEEEE

Post the pics

rofl wow free season tickets is pretty bad ass but am i noob to not know who scrappers is ?

Banned

who the hell are the scrappers?

5DollahSuckySucky

scrapper bikes?

Matador

Scrappers ( want to know more google Mahoning Valley Scrappers) is the baseball team for Ohio not a major league team or nothing but they have some pretty big games.. is ok if u dont know was just cool got season tickets for a little cut on my bro

Beast&Harlot

I believe they are a AAA team for one of the MLB teams cant think of what one tho.

yeah i think they are like the Indianapolis Indians, which is a AAA feeder team that we have here that feeds into the Cleveland Indians..