i'm going insane

This is a discussion on i'm going insane within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ok. so im doing this report about this work of art by this dead guy so i've been researching for ...
Page: 1

Zaczaco11

ok. so im doing this report about this work of art by this dead guy so i've been researching for a good 2 hours now and this is all i've come up with

but the worst part is i looked at this and said "wow now this is starting to look like a report" i then blinked and felt a sudden urge to kill myself... <_<

Hey cutie Senior Member

sssssssshhhhhhhh

evilwevel

at least take care of the layout, or do you have to start each paragraph with a tab ?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Try making an outline first. It helps keep your thoughts organized and basically writes the paper for you.

I. Introduction
    1. Broad Generalization
    2. Narrow generalization
    II. Topic 1
    1. Supporting fact.
    2. Supporting fact.
    3. Supoorting fact.
    III. Topic 2
    1. Supporting fact.
    2. Supporting fact.
    3. Supoorting fact.
    IV. Topic 3
    1. Supporting fact.
    2. Supporting fact.
    3. Supoorting fact.
    V. Conclusion
    1. Summary of above

Psy

This is why teachers are miserable

And there are more errors. Even if you make your essay full length, you will get points taken off for bad grammar. I suggest forcing someone to read it back to you, you&#39;ll be surprised at the errors they&#39;ll find.

Here are some ideas which may help you:
    Do not describe the painting in detail. It is like trying to describe color to a blind person.
    Where the painting can be found.
    How the institution which houses the painting came to own it.
    Who painted it.
    What the historical significance behind this painting is.
    A general overtone when writing of your opinion on the painting without using the words "I think," whoever is reading this article will know anything written is what you think or know.

EpsaNomaly

oh i just went to assisi and saw the church of san fransisco, it was really cool.

you should consider editing at least the beginning of that and making full, clear sentences. right now it isn&#39;t making a lot of sense.

i&#39;m taking an art history course too this year, so i feel your pain

Zaczaco11

i read over it and fixed all the errors, i&#39;d post it up but u guys would find errors and make me feel bad <_<

this week is over for me, this was the last on my list so it was shit, i&#39;ll admit it... had 672 math problems due along with a 120 problem test, a 6 page philosophy report on "The Influences and Damages done to humanity through western religion", and a test over an 80 page chapter on the concepts of theater and the full play of Doctor Faustus hardest week of my life................BUT ITS OVER !

TunaFishyMe

lol, wait till you do things that actually matter

Zaczaco11

oh i just went to assisi and saw the church of san fransisco, it was really cool.

you should consider editing at least the beginning of that and making full, clear sentences. right now it isn&#39;t making a lot of sense.

i&#39;m taking an art history course too this year, so i feel your pain [/b]
    <3

lol, wait till you do things that actually matter [/b]
    as in school or work force?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Try making an outline first. It helps keep your thoughts organized and basically writes the paper for you.

I. Introduction
    1. Broad Generalization
    2. Narrow generalization
    II. Topic 1
    1. Supporting fact.
    2. Supporting fact.
    3. Supoorting fact.
    III. Topic 2
    1. Supporting fact.
    2. Supporting fact.
    3. Supoorting fact.
    IV. Topic 3
    1. Supporting fact.
    2. Supporting fact.
    3. Supoorting fact.
    V. Conclusion
    1. Summary of above[/b]
    You needa e-mail that to like every other teenager out there, gonna make a ton of ppl graduate high school....

TunaFishyMe

both