Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I need to rant

This is a discussion on I need to rant within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I rarely rant in public but I had a shit week so bollocks to it. 1. Why the fuck are ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I rarely rant in public but I had a shit week so bollocks to it.

1. Why the fuck are all these people insting they are in my fucking clan using this banner as a sig when I've never heard of them let alone in my fucking clan. I have 32 clan members not 32,000 like it seems. Every forum I bloody go to I see this fucking OutKasteD banner that I myself have never used from the day I created OutKasteD.

2. Idiots , all day I had one idiot after the fucking other crying and fucking moaing how KO isn't fucking working and weather I know when servers are back up, NEW BREAK read the fucking forums tends to be more helpful than spamming my fucking msn daily about useless shit about KO. Honestly I don't actually fucking care about your sad stories how you suck at KO and your life sucks, I'm a guy that helps run a forum not a fucking crisis cancellor. So please get the fuck off the net and go OD on valium as I am tired of your usless shit now.

3. Ko4life PM's . I just love how someone will pm me having a go because I've not done something they feel I should, WELLLLLLLL unlike you sad pathetic forum trolls I don't live for ko4life and ko post and actually I do try and broaden my horizen and read different things and beliave it or not go OUTSIDE!

4. 1 v 1's . Why people insite on trying to get a fight out of me every 2 seconds is beyond me. They think because I was once well known that beating me is going to make them famous, IT's NOT GOING TO DO FUCK ALL! Your parents will still hate you , you wont get laid untill your 40 so just realise you fail at life and fail at impressing me.

Rant over

i love you. ^^

Banned

I rarely rant in public but I had a shit week so bollocks to it.

1. Why the fuck are all these people insting they are in my fucking clan using this banner as a sig when I've never heard of them let alone in my fucking clan. I have 32 clan members not 32,000 like it seems. Every forum I bloody go to I see this fucking OutKasteD banner that I myself have never used from the day I created OutKasteD.

2. Idiots , all day I had one idiot after the fucking other crying and fucking moaing how KO isn't fucking working and weather I know when servers are back up, NEW BREAK read the fucking forums tends to be more helpful than spamming my fucking msn daily about useless shit about KO. Honestly I don't actually fucking care about your sad stories how you suck at KO and your life sucks, I'm a guy that helps run a forum not a fucking crisis cancellor. So please get the fuck off the net and go OD on valium as I am tired of your usless shit now.
    Rant over[/b]
    1: change symbol easy fix :unsure:
    2: block is top right corner of the PM if you have windows live, comes in handy for poeople spamming you h34r:

thats my advice to you !
    and i am a forum troll

Banned

lol! h34r: 1v1 plys

this is cute :lol:

tindall

Betcha he feels alot better now, take that damn monkey off your back! ^_^

Banned

felix ill let you punch me in the face if it makes u feel better

drink stella
    smoke weed
    and all ill be ok pal !

Psy

I own you 1v1 Felix!... Fel... lix... Feel... Licks... do we see some sort of resemblance here?!

DragonFire

I own you 1v1 Felix!... Fel... lix... Feel... Licks... do we see some sort of resemblance here?![/b]

is that some sort of rapist joke? h34r: h34r: :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Rant part too

5. Why the fuck is my name and clan name ripped off all the fucking time???? Worse still why are people stupid enough to keep thinking it is me when only Zaff has got me off Diez!

6. People that keep fucking asking me "will you go tot he new server?" I fucking hate all new servers so much why the hell am I going to leave a high lvl high gear char with a good clan to start all over again and some shit infested lagg fucking ridden shit hole of a server. No I don't want to go there so for the love of god stop being retarded and asking me every fucking day if I am going to go.

tolgahan

felix ill let you punch me in the face if it makes u feel better[/b]
    *e-punch comes*

I know what you mean, those guys ripping off your clan are disgusting. They need to get their own identity and stop stealing your damn sig.

I know what you mean, those guys ripping off your clan are disgusting. They need to get their own identity and stop stealing your damn sig.[/b]
    i was wondering why you changed your sig to that..

<3 felix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast