Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I need to rant

This is a discussion on I need to rant within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I know what you mean, those guys ripping off your clan are disgusting. They need to get their own identity ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

I know what you mean, those guys ripping off your clan are disgusting. They need to get their own identity and stop stealing your damn sig.[/b]

haha, ya those bastards ! :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I know what you mean, those guys ripping off your clan are disgusting. They need to get their own identity and stop stealing your damn sig.[/b]

God I love and hate you at times :P

Erm hi....

looks like every1 will use the sig now h34r: :lol:

3thos

3. Ko4life PM's . I just love how someone will pm me having a go because I've not done something they feel I should, WELLLLLLLL unlike you sad pathetic forum trolls I don't live for ko4life and ko post and actually I do try and broaden my horizen and read different things and beliave it or not go OUTSIDE!

4. 1 v 1's . Why people insite on trying to get a fight out of me every 2 seconds is beyond me. They think because I was once well known that beating me is going to make them famous, IT's NOT GOING TO DO FUCK ALL! Your parents will still hate you , you wont get laid untill your 40 so just realise you fail at life and fail at impressing me.

Rant over[/b]
    that is me i pm him atleast once a day with people who have rediculously huge sigs.

part 4 : i feel your pain in that one, ill be in cz and out of everyone in my party everyone always want to 1v1 me ... i dont understand they know i will win.

Rant part too [/b]
    you spelt *two wrong.

1: change symbol easy fix
    2: block is top right corner of the PM if you have windows live, comes in handy for poeople spamming you

thats my advice to you !
    and i am a forum troll[/b]

vandy he hates you with a passion, look.

asdfkjasd;fljk

why do you keep taking that out?

i love vandy (me)

If you want my Felix then you have to not tell people to put it in my sig to support him. I can't stand him (him)[/b]

but felix is a sexy man, stop taking his identity.

p.s. anyone got a picture of him?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12