Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I need your thoughts (relationship)

This is a discussion on I need your thoughts (relationship) within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; She told me. But since it was harmless she thought it was ok. Don't get me wrong i trust my ...
Page: 2

sjaakie

She told me. But since it was harmless she thought it was ok. Don't get me wrong i trust my girl but doesn't mean i have to like what happends if i was there when it happend personally ofcourse i would of stepped up.. but what happends when your not around is what matters

Banned

she doesn't flirt back. the guy just continues to flirt and i give her loads of attention.. that's one of the things i don't get why would you need to get attention from other guys when i give her plenty. Serriously if a hot chick would flirt with me it would be nice to know that she likes me but if she would keep continiung to flirt i wouldn't really care cause i love my girl anyone agree[/b]
    You wouldnt care if a girl was flirtin with u just like how ur gf doesnt care if that guy flirts with her...

lol if theres a second of thought that u aint for her and she aint for u, dump her, cause more time u spend on it , the more she goan tear ur heart apart in the future,go look for that chick dats all about you,like she wont get off ur back cause then u kno she be thre for you

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

since it was harmless[/b]
    topic over

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Forget about it? If the guy is after her confront him. If he dises you:

If he is really big, take a big friend with you.
    If he is weak look like (and you are not) laugh at him on his face and make feel stupid.
    If he is plain stupid, walk out.
    If he calls you a faggot or coward, laugh and walk away.
    If he is sexy... ask your gf if she's into bukkake.

like Bash said, let bruce bruce hit it[/b]

wtf? let me hit it? :huh:

vcstrike

Well i got a question and yes i know im asking this on an online gaming forum:P. What would be your thoughts if you know som guy is flirting with your girlfriend (you don't ever see the guy)and after she tells the guy she has a boyfriend he continues to flirt with her and she sorta likes(even though the guy is totally not her type) it and doesn't really do anything about it. What would it say to you about the girl / relationship?[/b]
    I would recommend not using the name 50centplaya

1. Do nothing (and your girl leaves you for him)
    2. Kick his teeth in for fuking woth your girl no matter how big he is (and your girl will leave you for him)
    3. tell you girl to punch him in the nose and spit on him ( all will be fine and dandy)
    options ! its always good to have options

Robokill

tell him you'll castrate him if he doesn't stop

Cocaine

Rape that bitch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12