Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I said Fuck off to mum :(

This is a discussion on I said Fuck off to mum :( within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Its too late to apologize Tooooooo lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/b] edit: a.q i was gonna post that......
Page: 4

Its too late to apologize

Tooooooo lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[/b]
    edit: a.q i was gonna post that...

Banned

I hope she spanked your ass across the room, and thats no joke. I can&#39;t beleve kids say that to their parents now. <_< I thought that was only seen on MTV.[/b]
    +1
    respectless kids theese days .....

a girl once told me that she thought i was gay. i ended up doing her in the ass. i dont think that cleared anything up.[/b]
    hahaha :lol:

tamachan

Just tell ur Mum ur Sorry and Explained to her what really happened, If she doesnt forgive u then whatever, Life goes on.

Hey cutie Senior Member

i apologized a couple o days ago,

but yeah keep the suggestions coming, cuz incase it happens again ive got somthing to act upon

I hope she spanked your ass across the room, and thats no joke. I can&#39;t beleve kids say that to their parents now. <_< I thought that was only seen on MTV.[/b]
    +1
    I&#39;m 16, and for some reason I seem to be more mature than the rest of the kids my age. (I&#39;m modest too h34r: )
    I mean really, kids ACTUALLY say that kinda shit to their parents?
    You shouldn&#39;t be saying it to anyone, but your PARENTS?
    Have some respect and decency.

Volcanic

LOL ive been kicked out of home for so many reasons dam

but yeah i just acted like nuthign happened
    and eventually we had that "TALK" on how to solve this issue
    i respect my mum alot and it was just in the heat of the moment i swore at her, like i swear "AROUND": her alot but not AT her
    so yeah we had that TALK, and now she is getting better

she sorta suffers from depression so shes very touchy

But yeah much better now

NO THANKS TO ANY OF YOU h34r:[/b]
    Clearly you are an idiot with the IQ of a retarded peanut.
    What sort of dickhead comes looking for advice on a family matter on the internet? You obviously, but I digress. You are lucky, and should show some respect, both to your parent/s and the posters. On other parts of the tubes, you`d most likely be a meme.

Cocaine

Tell that bitch she better accept your apology or you&#39;re gonna slap the hell out of her.

sexy Owa

>.< i wonder how this all started

Banned

For your mom to only get upset when you swear at her.. please tell me your white...
    ALMOST ALL other countries a kid swear at his mom he&#39;s lucky if she only screams and slaps him a few times.
    I swear to my dad or my mom, I better duck.. they&#39;ll hit me so fast <_<

No offense.. but once again ALMOST all white parents are complete push-overs.. my friend cusses at his mom ALL the time and when she asks him to do something he says "No, fuck off" like he we&#39;re talking to some other kid... No respect and parents these days need to stop taking it.

I&#39;m only 16 and yes I&#39;ll say it, kids/teens these days need to have more respect. I wouldn&#39;t EVER talk shit to my mom or dad but I do give teachers a pretty bad time :P
    Mostly the gay/annoying ones though, the nice teachers I don&#39;t get on their bad sides, have no reason to.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I&#39;m only 16 and yes I&#39;ll say it, kids/teens these days need to have more respect. I wouldn&#39;t EVER talk shit to my mom or dad but I do give teachers a pretty bad time :P
    Mostly the gay/annoying ones though, the nice teachers I don&#39;t get on their bad sides, have no reason to.[/b]
    Thats completly true

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234