Video card

This is a discussion on Video card within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; im looking for a cheap video card that can run games like call of duty 4, gta 4 etc i ...
Page: 1

ZumieZ

im looking for a cheap video card that can run games like call of duty 4, gta 4 etc
    i dont want to spend a lot since ill just buy a new pc l8
    for now i need a cheap one

any recommendations?
    thanks

how much are u willing to spend? but other than that, i'd recommend looking for nvidia geforce 7xxx GT or 8xxx GT cards... depending on how much money u are willing to spend... to run gta4 properly u can't get something good enough for less than 200 usd.

Deviouspro

how much are u willing to spend? but other than that, i'd recommend looking for nvidia geforce 7xxx GT or 8xxx GT cards... depending on how much money u are willing to spend... to run gta4 properly u can't get something good enough for less than 200 usd.[/b]
    hmm call of duty runs on lesser cards doesnt it?

Banned Senior Member

get a budget 9000 series from Nvidia. I'm using the 9600 GT and it plays every game I've ever thrown at it, and it should be faily cheap now

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Dual Nivida 9800 gt's 1 gigs :P

I love SLI

Banned Senior Member

Dont need SLI to run games atm tho. I went from running on low settings on AoC to High with almost every maxed when I went from my 8600 GTS to my 9600 GT OC, Fallout3 worked perfectly fine on my PC as well so there isn't a game I cant play atm