Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

IF ANYONE IS A :DOCTOR: PLS HELP!!

This is a discussion on IF ANYONE IS A :DOCTOR: PLS HELP!! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; could be a few things, if its pressure like u sed that causes it most u may have landed badly ...
Page: 2

Nich

could be a few things, if its pressure like u sed that causes it most u may have landed badly or soemthing and slightly cracked or torn a muscle etc. it'd be nothing serious mate, give it time it'll pass

T0wn3R

Originally posted by gtaguy
    im sorry son but you have chest AIDS... you have 3 days to live

lol :lol:

zippy101

thx every 1 i sorta feal better sry cam i didnt mean to get madd its just i get a little paciontless when im in a tough spot

i hope its gass!! ^_^

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by zippy101
    damnt answer me im goin back and forth through myspace and ko4life fourms!! :angry: * *:huh: *
    neither place is probably a very good place to look for information... try www.webmd.com for future reference.

erm.. i dont want to scare you, it's most likely nothing, but chest pain is one of the first signs of a heart attack. but once again i doubt a 14 yr old would be having a heart attack. you may want to take a recommended dose of aspirin (like bayer or baer, something like that, or tylenol/advil, w/e)(read the bottle for the dose, i duno what you've got) with a glass of water. also stop reading crap on google, if you start thinking you're getting something you may just convince your body that you are o.O (meaning you dont actually have anything but your body will start presenting symptoms.. and thats just pointless, so chill out :P )

just relax (listen to some soft music or something, or watch a relaxed tv show you like), take some deep breaths, do some more research on webmd, and like camaz0tz said try to find out if theres a free clinic or medical school nearby.

just stay cool and dont think about it, but if it doesnt go away or it gets worse, you need to get someone to take a look at you.

gtaguy

Originally posted by zippy101
    thx every 1 * i sorta feal better sry cam i didnt mean to get madd its just i get a little paciontless when im in a tough spot *

i hope its gass!! * *^_^
    feeling better is the first symptom of chest aids... followed by violent diarhea... and instant herpes

sounds likes gas or something

cure = tums and vodka they mix well

Psy

Gas in your heart? OK!

Have you engaged in physical activity prior to these chest pains?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Psy
    Gas in your heart? OK!

Have you engaged in physical activity prior to these chest pains?
    never said gas in ur heart but having gas can give CHEST pains which is what hes having, a pain in the middle of his chest

zippy101

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-zippy101
    damnt answer me im goin back and forth through myspace and ko4life fourms!! :angry: * *:huh: *
    neither place is probably a very good place to look for information... try www.webmd.com for future reference.

erm.. i dont want to scare you, it's most likely nothing, but chest pain is one of the first signs of a heart attack. but once again i doubt a 14 yr old would be having a heart attack. you may want to take a recommended dose of aspirin (like bayer or baer, something like that, or tylenol/advil, w/e)(read the bottle for the dose, i duno what you've got) with a glass of water. also stop reading crap on google, if you start thinking you're getting something you may just convince your body that you are o.O (meaning you dont actually have anything but your body will start presenting symptoms.. and thats just pointless, so chill out :P )

just relax (listen to some soft music or something, or watch a relaxed tv show you like), take some deep breaths, do some more research on webmd, and like camaz0tz said try to find out if theres a free clinic or medical school nearby.

just stay cool and dont think about it, but if it doesnt go away or it gets worse, you need to get someone to take a look at you.[/b]

thx DD the web site helped

B@RTOK

Sounds like heart burn to me. You said you ate pizza befor, soit is most likely indigestion.

Tums and vodka.... your taking tums to balance out the acidity, so then u go drink vodka to increase the acidity...

My guess is a respiratory infection, heart burn or possibly, as Cama said, just gas. I doubt you had a heart attack though, not only because your 14, but because chest pain is only one of the first signs of a heart attack. If you had the other signs (various other things, including sweaty palms I believe), then I would be more worried if I were you.

Just take some antibiotics or over-the-counter heart burn medication. I'm sure its nothing serious though.

hmm respiratory infection? Is there flem coming up if so what colour? If so u probably have a infection and a broad spectrum antibiotic will work

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Festo
    hmm respiratory infection? Is there flem coming up if so what colour? If so u probably have a infection and a broad spectrum antibiotic will work
    ooooooooook...no more house for festo

TUMS AND VODKA CURES EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u went up to my grandparents and said my chest hurts they would probly just say ur hungry and make u some food

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast