Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

if you could choose only 1 of your senses...

This is a discussion on if you could choose only 1 of your senses... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; you're sexy. i wanna c u again....
Page: 2

you're sexy.

i wanna c u again.

lol....lets take it to pms shall we

Banned

the 6th sense not listed, apparently scientists discovered something in your brain deeeeeep down in there that is not on the official list, and scientists continue to debate weather or not it is a sense, monks and psychics use this sense to receive messages from other people. sixth sense for me aga,

that, or hearing, you can still get around without sight, you use a portion of your brain more. people would just be stupid if they only had sight to little hand motions for so many verbs.

DragonFire

I would just rather be dead..

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

the 6th sense not listed, apparently scientists discovered something in your brain deeeeeep down in there that is not on the official list, and scientists continue to debate weather or not it is a sense, monks and psychics use this sense to receive messages from other people. sixth sense for me aga,

that, or hearing, you can still get around without sight, you use a portion of your brain more. people would just be stupid if they only had sight to little hand motions for so many verbs.[/b]
    telepathy u mean? is there reli such a thing? :S

RiseAgainst_

Sight kanka

Sight so i can play ko ^.^

Overall its beter

site

/added to sig

lmao giga ur so mean xD

imNotaZ

Easy for a Musican like me ... HEARING so I can play drums forever

lol how r u gona play drums without ur sense of touch :lol: u won't even know where's ur drum sticks :lol:

Banned

telepathy u mean? is there reli such a thing? :S[/b]
    scientifically proven, no

but morally speaking, it seems so, since we discover new things about ourselves each year :X

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I would just rather be dead..[/b]
    well then u want my choice: sight so u can properly commit suicide(wont have to stumble around to find a knife or where to stab or anything of that sort)

*wonders if undefined knows telepathy has nothing to do with learnign more about urself*

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

lmao at fatman... when he makes us believe he can't be any more dumb he proves us wrong.

Uhm... I'd either go for sight or touch. With sight at least I could watch TV or read stuff so I can spend the rest of the 1/5 shitty human life enterteined... or kill myself as cama said, altho I'm not sure of how you could kill yourself without a sense of touch, you wouldn't feel the knife or rope in your hand. Or without hearing, wich would leave you without balance, unable to walk, aim a gun, stab yourself or whatever you'd like to do.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lmao at fatman... when he makes us believe he can't be any more dumb he proves us wrong.

Uhm... I'd either go for sight or touch. With sight at least I could watch TV or read stuff so I can spend the rest of the 1/5 shitty human life enterteined... or kill myself as cama said, altho I'm not sure of how you could kill yourself without a sense of touch, you wouldn't feel the knife or rope in your hand. Or without hearing, wich would leave you without balance, unable to walk, aim a gun, stab yourself or whatever you'd like to do.[/b]
    u do realzie sense of touch is FEELING ur holding something...not actually holding it -_- u look down grasp the knife u say to urself "ok i cant FEEL im holding it but i know i am, ill just hold onto it as tight as i can and stab myself"

u dont need hearing to balance -_- deaf people balance just fine

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast