Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ike

This is a discussion on Ike within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Only if you have flood insurance, which is not typically part of the standard homewoner's insurance policy and therefore costs ...
Page: 3

EpsaNomaly

Only if you have flood insurance, which is not typically part of the standard homewoner's insurance policy and therefore costs an additional premium. [/b]
    no my parents got some sort of natural disaster insurance from this traveling salesman,
    but he hasn't answered any of our calls...

there isn't actually any insurance on that house, i was trying to make myself feel better

Gas went from around $3.59 - $3.79 to $4.50 - $5.00

It's funny, lower parts under where i live are being flooded because the levees are breaking and yesterday our roads were flooding because of man-made wholes in the road were spewing with water. That shows you what a chain-reaction is.[/b]
    you got that right vandy =P haha

TunaFishyMe

lol thats a load of crap. No way a house will look like that. Sure, if they manage to make this house completely "hurricane" proof, it might stand. But that thing is fucking spotless. It looks better than my house!!! Unless the guy decided to give it a paintjob before he took the picture, thats bs. No fucking way with shit flying and floating around, the house ends up untouched. The glass is stil lthere for god sakes!!! B to the fucking S.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Pic is a fuking joke. Nowai it stays like that. Whoever photohoped that pic has prolly no dam idea how fast debrie and other shit is flying and how big str it has. I can understand that my house would have prolly made it but its bit less than 200 years old stone house and cant even be compared with the cardboard boxes americans call homes but wtf, it was in mythbusters or smth like that where they showed how a lump of wood can penetrate ur house and wouldnt even slow down on these winds. Failure lolpic.

Banned

Thats fake. Let a wave hight of 15 feet come and come and come banging agaisnt that house. See whats left EVEN if there house made it out alive they have to redo the whole inside due to flooding unless they got no holes what so ever leading into the house. Like a science dome.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

-_-

For all the non-believers

Edited out the pics![/b]
    Glad you live in the middle of fucking nowhere, right? xD Tell Ricki I said hi hahahahahahaha

mmm... Living in Canada is just oh so great[/b]
    I have to agree on that when it comes to Hurricanes...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Lemme quess, the ppl who were living there were hardcore republicans or christians? Or one of the 2 president candidates recently visited that house and blessed it? Or they had a pic of Bush on the wall? If none of these im sure they gona have some anytime now.

Anyways, even if it is real, i couldnt care less. Untill i can laugh briefly about little muslim Obama shaking their hands, smiling and giving out free bumper stickers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123