Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

im damn fool -.-

This is a discussion on im damn fool -.- within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; omg... u take retardness to unreachable places.. i swear. "The mom was smiling because she now knows that her daughter ...
Page: 5

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

omg... u take retardness to unreachable places.. i swear.

"The mom was smiling because she now knows that her daughter is attractive and thats every moms dreams and she thinks you cute, so go for the daughter because you basiclly have the moms blessing"

summary : "the mom was smilling, u have her blessing"

the only one showing stupidity here is u, im just being stubborn. Go get some comprehension lessons, that ADD is catching u up

ID4N

Dro touches little kids h43r:

FatM4n

Originally posted by Dro
    omg... u take retardness to unreachable places.. i swear. *

"The mom was smiling because she now knows that her daughter is attractive and thats every moms dreams and she thinks you cute, so go for the daughter because you basiclly have the moms blessing"

the only one showing stupidity here is u, im just being stubborn. Go get some comprehension lessons, that ADD is catching u up
    Thats your summary and it's your words not mine, you can clearly see what mine words is as you for the first time quoted me right (hurray for you), you cant summary me by your own words and say thats mine words. If you read closely you will se that I said "you basiclly ave the moms blessing"

Good Day sir if you know what it means

QuIcK

ARE YOU COMPLETE MORONS STILL FIGHTING OVER THIS OMFG STFU WHO THE FUK CARES THIS KID IS PROBABLY 8 ITS NOT LIKE HES GONNA EVEN TALK TO THE CHICK EVER AGAIN JESUS FUKIN CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!

king arthur

lol.. u know what happend to me , on a party i got to known this sweet girl better ive known before ( from view ) and i was drunk i go outside with another girl and kiss etc bla bla bla :P than i go back to the party and the other girl is at the exit and sees me with her.. screwed and i loved her so much :angry:

Dro

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    omg... u take retardness to unreachable places.. i swear. *

Thats your summary and it's your words not mine, you can clearly see what mine words is as you for the first time quoted me right (hurray for you), you cant summary me by your own words and say thats mine words. If you read closely you will se that I said "you basiclly ave the moms blessing"

Good Day sir if you know what it means[/b]
    hahahahahaha! omg... u can't get an arguement beyond "u mis quoted me", but w/e, im not gonna keep spining the wheel of ur responses to "that's not what i said"

u think that cuz her mom smiled, he should go for her daughter? when was the last time u came out of ur room?... jesus fucking christ, so if the mom had winked an eye that would have mean "go on, have sex with my daughter in front of me". Damn, im pretty sure u wet ur pants everytime u talk to a girl just for saying that retarded coments, yet u say i know nothing about girls...

clap clap mother fucker, clap clap

and no, i don't love little boys, they love me oke? like erian :rollseyes:

FatM4n

You started to flame me because, you said I wrote someting I never wrote, and besides that you use ugly words thats no in place if you want to keep a clean argumetation.

And now you say it's not about the miss quotes you alwasy do. You attacked me because of you miss quoting me, nothing more , nothing less. And now you all angry and cant say that you miss quoted me, Jesus have some fucking balls

Dro

since u obviously have the IQ of a wrench, imma make it very clear for u to understand oke?

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    The mom was smiling because she now knows that her daughter is attractive and thats every moms dreams and she thinks you cute, so go for the daughter because you basiclly have the moms blessing[/b]
    Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    rofl.. just cuz his mom smiled doesnt means she is giving green light to marry the whore. She probably found it funny that u were checking her daughter out[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

rofl.. just cuz his mom smiled doesnt means she is giving green light to marry the whore. She probably found it funny that u were checking her daughter out

Clearly you dont know how to treat a girl. I said basiccky not that she gives. 2 diffrent meanings
    u, are obviously a moron. Since apparently u can't defend urself with anything beside "u miss quoted me" "i didn't said those exact words" "u say bad words" imma move on since i don't wanna spend more of my time arguing with persons that can't even see what's being discussed

whine whine whine... go cry me a river

FatM4n

Why should I defend myself with you made up bs.

And let me quote

"Dont argue with a junkie,He will only take your down to his lvl and beat you with expirence"

Have a Good Day Sir.

One day I hope you learn to argue without calling ppl nasty words or you end up in hospital, Im pretty sure.

Originally posted by bleaF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bleaF)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    if the mom smiled while u were peeing her daughters ass it means this

the mom and her daughter are lovers and there outta dildo so they need u !

seriously i didn't even see the first episode of niptuck
    that made lmfao :lol:[/b]
    +1

rick

stil rofl irl about this :lol:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345