Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Im Gay

This is a discussion on Im Gay within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; For fuk sake. It is FUKIN PROVEN that homosexuality is related to hormones. Stop this god and psychological trauma shit. ...
Page: 3

For fuk sake. It is FUKIN PROVEN that homosexuality is related to hormones. Stop this god and psychological trauma shit.

- Hey god people, I believe in every book written by humans that is said to be from god like bible or qur an or any other ones that you so believe in, it says god treats EVERYONE equally. So who the fuk you think you are that you have the right to judge here when even your all knowing and powerful god does not.

- There is no
    psychological trauma in the human medical history that causes the level of hormonal change that will make a person homosexual.

At the end why the fuk you care who sticks what to where ? Just stfu and let the guy be happy for finally being what he actually is instead of living a lie.

I appreciate your courage that you showed here. I hope it inspires other homosexuals to come out of the closet so that they live a true happy life. I hope you find someone in your life that will make you happy.

Live your life dude. It's yours.
    Last edited by nightmare67; 03-20-2013 at 10:21 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Sadly I agree to an extent with sacred.

I cannot comprehend why one normal person would swing that way. Do you really love the d that much? I understand that it might be due to some psychological trauma, or because you simply feel that you shouldve been born as a female, but still, I find it quite disgusting.

You're free to do whatever the hell you want of course, I'm not judging you op, just my true opinion on this whole subject.
    Homo alert.
    Both of your "theories" about how a gay person becomes gay are wrong, the only thing that's been proven is that those who seem to be homophobic are usually the ones who have either been sexually abused or are gays themselves.

So, if you don't like gay dudes, you're actually gay or you got raped or something as a child? What fucking planet do you live on?

Go get some pussy and some real life experiences before you come in here dribbling your mis-informed bullshit. Thanks.

On a side note, i was expecting this thread to be some troll that i'd laugh at, not some random guy telling some random people on the internet that he's a fag, WTF is this thread lol?

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    For fuk sake. It is FUKIN PROVEN that homosexuality is related to hormones. Stop this god and psychological trauma shit.

- Hey god people, I believe in every book written by humans that is said to be from god like bible or qur an or any other ones that you so believe in, it says god treats EVERYONE equally. So who the fuk you think you are that you have the right to judge here when even your all knowing and powerful god does not.

- There is no
    psychological trauma in the human medical history that causes the level of hormonal change that will make a person homosexual.

At the end why the fuk you care who sticks what to where ? Just stfu and let the guy be happy for finally being what he actually is instead of living a lie.

I appreciate your courage that you showed here. I hope it inspires other homosexuals to come out of the closet so that they live a true happy life. I hope you find someone in your life that will make you happy.

Live your life dude. It's yours.
    so... just get the hormones fixed.. anal sex causes alot of diseases.

I confess to being homophobic. I can't comprehend how a man can look at another man's hairy ass and say "This is mine to conquer" and/or "This is Sparta". I am ignorant.

your choice

good luck^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    so... just get the hormones fixed.. anal sex causes alot of diseases.
    So you have 2 fathers I suppose?

First time I actually agree with coolboyp2 ö,ö

Probation Senior Member

New studies show that the gay and transgender communities have thought of, contemplated, or tried to commit suicide. The last time
    a group of people had this high of suicide rate was being a jew in Nazi germany. I think we are talking about mental disorders here.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    For fuk sake. It is FUKIN PROVEN that homosexuality is related to hormones.[/COLOR]
    It's also proven that hormones are related to the mental state a human is being in.
    So if you're depressed, ill, thinking negatively then this will have an influence on your hormones.

According to you homosexuality would be indeed a mental illness (damn I wish we would have that conversation 6 years ago)

It's okay.. we accept you

you enjoying it

Good for you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    12-08-2022, 09:13 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    08-03-2022, 05:12 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    06-06-2022, 02:39 PM
  4. Hits: 1