Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Im gona get banned by a scammer

This is a discussion on Im gona get banned by a scammer within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; You're warns have only been 20% by me, 70% by other mods. They have been a result of your imprudent ...
Page: 2

You're warns have only been 20% by me, 70% by other mods. They have been a result of your imprudent and out of line posting.

So as not to prove your point, I won't add the last 10% and ban you, but hopefully another mod with some common sense will do you the honor since you are just a nuisance to the forum since you feel the need to constantly flame not only myself but other people repeatedly.

As I've told you 5 times before, grow up and realize that being an attention whore with a big mouth won't get you far in real life. If you would like though, I could arrange for you to have a meeting with some of the Mexicans from my school and see how they deal with you're bashing of their nationality repeatedly. I'm willing to bet that you're e-thug profanity would fade pretty quickly if you were confronted on half the things that you said.

As for myself, I am not Mexican, but Caucasian.. and sad to have people like you as a part of my race. I have more in my bank account than you will make by the time you get stabbed to death IRL after someone gets tired of your bullshit.. so honestly you can hit my \_/ with another refill.

Bye bye.

Edit: Ah nevermind I see another mod already did take care of it. Props and thank you. Sorry for the late reply.. guess I had to go get more tortillas for my family in my attic? =[

Edit 2:
    why was it deleted? idk...maybe mod abuse? majix didnt want everyone else seeing him as a scammer...[/b]
    It wasn't deleted. It was moved to a Moderator Discussion Board to be reviewed by Admins, but thank you for trying to accuse me I didn't move it, also, as it was done by a higher ranking Officer on Ko4Life.

Deals It

The Scottish Godzilla has some sort of vengeance over majix, damn![/b]
    L-O-L DUDE, YOUR SO FUCKING FUNNY.

I WISHED I COULD SAY SHIT WHEN A USER IS BANNED, THAT WAY HE CANT FLAME ME?!!! HAHAHA

Seriously, stop licking dick you fat prick.

hahahhaa liked the godzilla one already when it was on picture thread xD

RAWRRRRR[/b]
    You can speak you chubby bastard.

Hey, glad most of the other people on here are gifted.

Looks like your the only one who looks like a pedophile.

L-O-L DUDE, YOUR SO FUCKING FUNNY.

I WISHED I COULD SAY SHIT WHEN A USER IS BANNED, THAT WAY HE CANT FLAME ME?!!! HAHAHA

Seriously, stop licking dick you fat prick.
    You can speak you chubby bastard.

Hey, glad most of the other people on here are gifted.

Looks like your the only one who looks like a pedophile.[/b]
    Because being an E-thug to protect other E-thugs is cool. Why don't we trying the grow up idea too?

Closing this topic since, well quite frankly, while it is amusing.. I don't really see the point in having a topic made by a banned user sit here and collect a flame war.. especially with catalysts like Deals It hovering.

why was it deleted? idk...maybe mod abuse? majix didnt want everyone else seeing him as a scammer...[/b]

Actually, Festo moved it to the Vault after we began to read through it. Majix had nothing to do with it at all. If you would be so kind not to assume things without all of the facts, it makes you look like an idiot, and then the mods have to correct your assumptions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12