Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Im Really Sorry to say this but ,the worst has happened

This is a discussion on Im Really Sorry to say this but ,the worst has happened within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Thats it guys im done with this game things keep coming up that are to tromendous for me to handle ...
Page: 1

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

Thats it guys im done with this game things keep coming up that are to tromendous for me to handle

Reasons
    1.Ive noticed my marks have been falling down to 70 percentile
    2. Im getting nothing from playing this fucking game
    3.I hate this game cause its so addictive and games in general are all addictive
    4.Its messing up my relationship with my family there pissed at me
    5. We had a serious accident in the family tree , and its really shaken me up cause I loved that person alot

Well i might not be gona unless the accident but yeah, I thought it was important that i make this topic and explain why i suddently left
    Im doing this for my family member than for myself he wanted me to be better than this

Im really sorry if this caused any problems to anyone, especially you Dark i appreciate you letting me play ur char even though other guys could do 15% daily when i couuld do even 5

Ill be back one day i promise, hoping after i get in university ill start playing ever so offten

Good-bye and I wish you all the best in Life

Banned

Didn't know you, but it's always bad to have family probs. GL and be happy without KO while you can! :P

J

Are you that one guy who shoved a lubed sharpie up his ass? Or was that someone else..

good 2 see that way, enjoy the life w/o this game

70% is bad for you ? if i had 70% everywhere i'd be happy

sucks for what happend to that family member of yours tho and hope you can get over it..
    the game is trash, it should be played as a time waster, which is what it's meant to be.

freakyangel

70% is bad for you ? if i had 70% everywhere i'd be happy

sucks for what happend to that family member of yours tho and hope you can get over it..
    the game is trash, it should be played as a time waster, which is what it's meant to be.[/b]
    70% is bad in canada/usa since classes r much easier there.... here in belgium 70% is pretty good yes

and i heard of u samuel not sure if i know u or not, but its good to quit, even tho it wasnt ur own choice and ur reason why u quiting isnt that positive... im sry for that =/ but gd luck in rl

evilwevel

lol, below 70% is bad :lol:

i had 62% on my midterms here and i was top 5 of our class.

DragonFire

my average is around 70, and im happy with it lol.

daromeo

yeah KO does suck lol, ruins lots of things. u have to be on 24/7 to be decent in it.

UsedFromDiez

Once you quit ko your grade's will rise back up since your not as busy, sucks with family problems.
    Good Luck in real life even tho I dont know you lol

lol, below 70% is bad :lol:
    i had 62% on my midterms here and i was top 5 of our class.[/b]

I had 67 this year in belgium (aso) was nr 6 out of 28 pupils.

on topic= I dont see why people have to quit, you should play when you finished your homework. Ko should be entertainment and not the most important thing in your life ( school and family > ko at any moment in your life not only when somting sad happens ). If you got urself under control and you only play 1-2 hours a day there is no need to quit.

lucifer4

im from edana and i dont know u

bump

Mooshoo

I had 67 this year in belgium (aso) was nr 6 out of 28 pupils.
    on topic= I dont see why people have to quit, you should play when you finished your homework. Ko should be entertainment and not the most important thing in your life ( school and family > ko at any moment in your life not only when somting sad happens ). If you got urself under control and you only play 1-2 hours a day there is no need to quit.[/b]
    Words of wisdom. It's a typical reaction to anything in life from people who do not understand the concept of moderation. Been able to consciously moderate aspects in your life you enjoy doing is no mean feat and people let it get to the point of beyond salvation before they decide to address the issue and their reaction is always the same-I'm quiting. There is nothing wrong with a bit of everything in your life, its ok to drink, it's ok to snort speed and coke, it's ok to screw around, but only if you do it in moderation. I understand where people are coming from, especially the younger people who are still in the process of education, because I know for a fact if i was still at school, this game would be affecting my studies. But lucky for me the concept on online gaming didnt exist when I was school and finishing studies at college, but not to say I didnt spend countless hours on my sega or megadrive or whatever it was back then. Fortunately for me I just have my job and thats about it.

If you are at a critical point, step away from the keyboard, simple. Everything will be there when you get back. We have had people in the clan go for months at a time, hey no big deal we always keep a couple spots in the clan free for these events and after a few days gaming it's just like old times, they can catch up because we have leveled ourselves and are able to help them at a greater capacity. Take a break, sort things out and when you get back, happy days

Banned

yeah, words of experience, I did fuck up at school because of gaming...

CS took 1 year and a half of my life, word of been more but my PC broke, so i used my mums laptop for KO (chili introduced me)

Been playing KO for 2 years+ now...on and off many servers...I ended up with E's and F's in my grades through out...except a A* in ICT (shows using a PC helped a bit)

Now im fucked until i goto college, shame i dropped out of college cause it SUCKED ASS.

Going back in September to try again.

I advise you don't let KO get too addictive. Now i've calmed it down ALOT, i settled down alot with my girlfriend, my mum is happier im not on laptop more than 4 hours a day at the most and i get out SO much more, just makes me drink more Which is more unhealthy.

J

yeah, words of experience, I did fuck up at school because of gaming...

CS took 1 year and a half of my life, word of been more but my PC broke, so i used my mums laptop for KO (chili introduced me)

Been playing KO for 2 years+ now...on and off many servers...I ended up with E's and F's in my grades through out...except a A* in ICT (shows using a PC helped a bit)
    Now im fucked until i goto college, shame i dropped out of college cause it SUCKED ASS.

Going back in September to try again.

I advise you don't let KO get too addictive. Now i've calmed it down ALOT, i settled down alot with my girlfriend, my mum is happier im not on laptop more than 4 hours a day at the most and i get out SO much more, just makes me drink more Which is more unhealthy.[/b]
    Lol you guys go past F?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast