Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Im sorry but this is real immature and low.

This is a discussion on Im sorry but this is real immature and low. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Im sorry guys but this is fucking retarted, have personally seen way to many post and harsh comments saying nigger ...
Page: 1

Default Im sorry but this is real immature and low.

Im sorry guys but this is fucking retarted, have personally seen way to many post and harsh comments saying nigger this and nigger that , WTF is wrong with you fucking people ? Do you have no respect for other cultures , I know that some of it is to be funny but who the fuck are you to be making jokes using that name , especially if your ass is not black , which btw is even worse when a black person says this as well . Who ever the user Private is I really hope to meet you one day , ill show you how it feels to be demoralized you fuckin slutmuffin , you seem to use this term freely as if noone would be offended . Just doing a search on the term on this form pulls up 40 fucking post containing this , I know that may be small compared to the amount of post here but thats 40 to many in my opinion . I see alot of different races using this term very lightly and I Honestly dont think they know what the hell there saying ( Way to much BET ) . Well for you uneducated twats who speak without knowing the meaning of a word here you are ( http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/nigger ) please pay attention to the number ONE explanation of this word much less the rest of it . So for those of you who know what this means and still use it fuck you and to those of you who dont know understand that alot of people can and will find it offensive .

this turk, that turk, this gay, that gay

there are offencive comments using out of place, out of context words everywhere, the n' word seems to be a part of todays pop culture

i agree though, i hate seeing it used and feel a little uncomfortable with it

Rentzusuken

I'm curious as to why you would demand respecting a culture that demoralizes themselves through use of the very same term? I think the "equal rights" movement gave birth to this sort of thing as it instilled a sense of "if X can do it, I can do it too".

Hostage

One entry found for nigger.

Main Entry: nig·ger
    Pronunciation: 'ni-g&r
    Function: noun
    Etymology: alteration of earlier neger, from Middle French negre, from Spanish or Portuguese negro, from negro black, from Latin niger
    1 usually offensive; see usage paragraph below : a black person
    2 usually offensive; see usage paragraph below : a member of any dark-skinned race
    3 : a member of a socially disadvantaged class of persons <it's time for somebody to lead all of America's niggers...all the people who feel left out of the political process -- Ron Dellums>
    usage Nigger in senses 1 and 2 can be found in the works of such writers of the past as Joseph Conrad, Mark Twain, and Charles Dickens, but it now ranks as perhaps the most offensive and inflammatory racial slur in English. Its use by and among blacks is not always intended or taken as offensive, but, except in sense 3, it is otherwise a word expressive of racial hatred and bigotry.

Do you use the term "nigger" yourself, 187?

Haxium

ive seen a lot of "nigga", but no "nigger" here :/

And nigga isn't the same word. Nowadays, it mean "ppl" "guyz" etc, and those don't have to be black (nigga can be said to chineese/whites/blacks/greens/whatever you want).

But i agree that nigger is a bad word, and even if most ppl using it don't see anything bad in it, they should think about what it really mean before usin it again.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Haxium
    ive seen a lot of "nigga", but no "nigger" here :/

And nigga isn't the same word. Nowadays, it mean "ppl" "guyz" etc, and those don't have to be black (nigga can be said to chineese/whites/blacks/greens/whatever you want).

But i agree that nigger is a bad word, and even if most ppl using it don't see anything bad in it, they should think about what it really mean before usin it again.
    lol you are an idiot. Who said that "nigga" means "ppl", "guyz". Where do you think that word came from? It holds the exact same meaning except spelt differently. lol

People who use nigger clearly knows what it means except they dont give a fuck. This is due to the fact that they werent beaten enough as a kid.

evenson

edited for being ignorant

No I do not , as in my post I think a black person using it is even MORE wrong as he is only helping those that use this word in a negative fashion towards others, I feel what your saying about the turk issue to , same shit , but there is a difference, im not turk and not sure if that by calling a turkish person a turk is really offensive, I think its the words before and after turk that really are the ones correct ? Unless Turk is the equivelent of Nigger ? As far as im concerned a ass is an ass , there nation should have no play in the fact , theres asses in all nations and by using there heritage in the form of insulting is degrading to yourself as much as the one your talking about .

Raskal

nigga= Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished.

Originally posted by Raskal

Lol, nice , but the sad part is this term was made up by other brothas as a inside greeting and respect thing , which makes no sense seeing where the word came from lol. Fucked up world ehhh ?

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Raskal

Now Introducing Good Gun Americans, OKE?

Raskal

got it off the tupac album :lol:

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    I'm curious as to why you would demand respecting a culture that demoralizes themselves through use of the very same term? *I think the "equal rights" movement gave birth to this sort of thing as it instilled a sense of "if X can do it, I can do it too".
    I demand respect the as I , key word I do not disrepect myself nor others in this fasion , should a whole race be demoralized because some gangsta wannabe says this word in a fucking vedio or song ? Who the fuck are you to determine what respect a race should have ? Do White people joke about them being rednecks and trailer trash , should we all call all of them this and use it in a way that is offensive just because some feel that its ok ?

TunaFishyMe

Not I Good Gun Apple

Originally posted by evenson
    edited for being ignorant

Point fucking proven . Of course this is tolerated here Mods ? As said before , just because others have no sense of culture nor the past does that mean the rest opf us are doomed to put up with twats like you ? If you want to talk shit then talk shit , why get racial , and thats no excuse as to why its ok for you to say it as well .

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast