Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Im sorry but this is real immature and low.

This is a discussion on Im sorry but this is real immature and low. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Haha this guy is an idiot and dosent even read. I said that it was my opinion about gays and ...
Page: 16

Haha this guy is an idiot and dosent even read. I said that it was my opinion about gays and god judges people himself not me. Also someone who took 3 days to write a post about this must of been a homosexual himself trying to defend but you didnt get a good point off at all especially when you twist someones words. Also condoms and getting fixed and so on is not natural idiot its things people made up for the sake of pleasure. Your taking up man made ideas which dosent prove any point to me considering every man sins no one is perfect. Keep thinking like this and everyone will have aids pretty soon its cause some people are sick and fuck animals get diseases and spread shit. People are believing that if you fuck a virgin you lose aids this is all just sick fucking shit created by man.

wahhh. wah wah waaaaaah...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516