Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Internet Addiction test

This is a discussion on Internet Addiction test within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; lmao 67 I'm not really that bad, really, I'm not. h34r:...
Page: 3

lmao 67 I'm not really that bad, really, I'm not. h34r:

18 ^^
    You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

most of the questions don't apply to me :lol:

Banned Senior Member

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

^_^

52 h34r:

Think many ppl lied about it, or just dont see the facts. I dont believe so much ppl have a score under the 50 ...

BE HONEST A.Q.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

gtaguy

>_<

52 h34r:

Think many ppl lied about it, or just dont see the facts. I dont believe so much ppl have a score under the 50 ...

BE HONEST A.Q.[/b]

I think the quesions are stupid, no offense to ppl who it actually applys to. Who fantasias about being online? Who gets depressed when ther&#39;re off the internet and scretive/deffinisive when someone asks you what you doing on internet? Are just a few things that don&#39;t apply. But some are true specially about the complaing and suffering school grades :lol: . Guess there just more ppl addicted to computer than not addicted. Im addicted though, i can finish lots of anime on the computer = being on the internet hahahaha

83 h34r: You are a absolutly no life, go out with friends and bang your girlfriend (im not sure do you have a girlfriend). fucking retard you are officially a nerd h34r:

noo aga plız no buy reallıfe

Weed

DragonFire

52 h34r:

BE HONEST A.Q.[/b]
    Fine
    Your Internet usage is causing significant problems in your life. You should evaluate the impact of the Internet on your life and address the problems directly caused by your Internet usage.

waytogofranko

::Shiri::

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123