Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Internet Name

This is a discussion on Internet Name within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Eragon sucked h34r:...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Eragon sucked h34r:

who the fuck talks to irl people on msn or aim nemore everyone i know uses a blackberry

Most people who aren't retarded use 2 different msn's. One of games and one for real life.[/b]
    Why bother running 2 msns all the time when one can run 1 with everyone on it, using a real name? Why would you even want gamers who don't know your name messaging you? Maybe it's because I don't want 500+ turks msging me. Seems to me like you are the retarded one bible boy.

Upgrade

Why bother running 2 msns all the time when one can run 1 with everyone on it, using a real name? Why would you even want gamers who don't know your name messaging you? Maybe it's because I don't want 500+ turks msging me. Seems to me like you are the retarded one bible boy.[/b]

no comment

Banned

Why bother running 2 msns all the time when one can run 1 with everyone on it, using a real name? Why would you even want gamers who don't know your name messaging you? Maybe it's because I don't want 500+ turks msging me. Seems to me like you are the retarded one bible boy.[/b]
    roflflflflfl

dude your a douche bag

My original name, Shurtugal, came from a book called Eragon. I had just finished reading the book when I originally found KO, my first online game. After I left Ares, I shortened it to just Shurt because I didn't feel like typing the whole thing out every time. Pretty much used this same name for roughly 5 or so years now, and I'm quite well known by it now, so no sense is changing it.[/b]
    NP Kyle

Next time you order pizza... Quote your zerozerozero....
    P.S
    Respond to msn

who the fuck talks to irl people on msn or aim nemore everyone i know uses a blackberry[/b]
    Your name is Osama?

my name isnt so original, it came from the first mmo i ever played, a bit more than 4 years ago, later i got a char from a friend called Delusive, and i used that name for a while
    and as far as msn and real name issues go, on msn i mainly have my rl friends and only a few gaming friends know my msn, so i use my real name there, and for gamers i have xfire, it's more than enough, i dont rly play that much anyways ^^

Banned

who the fuck talks to irl people on msn or aim nemore everyone i know uses a blackberry[/b]
    winner !!!!!!!

Anyway i only use snootchie on KO4LIFE, i use a different nickname every where else which only about 2 people from ko4life know.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I'm using my real name for a while now.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

My name is Trey, so I put a _ between the T and the R and got T_rey h34r:

I know im real clever

Banned

Cuz I'm sexy.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

i was boy but then aged into gramps =[

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

My friend was creating an acc on a chinesse Mu Online server for me, and I was thinking on a name, I was on a cybercafe and I saw a printer with the mark Xerox I told him Xerox ! and He told me, let's put -> XeroK and I kept that nickname

Cos my real name consists of some ridiculous chinese syllables. Mei Fong Chong or something like that.

Got Raine from babynames.com

The S in SirS can stand for alot of different nicknames. (Came up with my first nickname when I was 10yrs old. Reason I was into that so early was because I have two brothers that played several online games and ofcourse I had to be just like them. Using SirS gives me the opportunity to keep switching it! It has always been Sir''Something'' ATM
    You can see it is Sir Supremus.

Using real name in msn. And I made a seperate section in my msn for ppl I got to know through games.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast