Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Internet Name

This is a discussion on Internet Name within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; YEH i know what you mean. most ppl don't beleive me that BURGER is actually my last name :C[/b] yeh ...
Page: 5

YEH i know what you mean.
    most ppl don't beleive me that BURGER is actually my last name :C[/b]
    yeh i feel u guys also when i say my 2nd name is "ASTROM" ppl always says like hey dude u spelled "A STORM" wrong T_T

well i came up with this game bcus i was first going to pick something that got with Ice to do then i was like hmm..... what if i put the first letter in my name infront of ice and it came up "Vice" so i tho it was kinda cool so i decided to go with it been using it for a few years now so yeh i enjoy it.

i made a paper mage and decided to name it after a pokemon, i loved Arcanine, but it was taken, so was Arca, so i took Arca_

before that i used to be named Diego_1990 -.- first name + year of birth.. I found it quite retarded after a while

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i am using this name for more then 6 years now. long time ago we had a cs 1.6 clan with rl friends and our clan was called "LetsDance" and we decided to choose funny names and i took "FridulinFreundlich" which could be translate like "FridulinFriendly". after a certain time i started using just "Fridulin" which was the name of my guinea pig which i had when i was younger^^

for my msn i was using my real name which isnt fridulin like most ppl think^^

i started with execs back in 1999 when playing random games on the net... 2001 i started cs and kept execs ..

2003 i started with krepin and now i still use it.. dno why..

PS IM NOOB!

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

My IGN was Fr4nkie, I just wrote 4 instead a ;D

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345