IPOD PROBLEM

This is a discussion on IPOD PROBLEM within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ok i dl'd like 5 fucking seasons of aqua teen hunger force and i converted them using apex 3gp video ...
Page: 1

ok i dl'd like 5 fucking seasons of aqua teen hunger force and i converted them using apex 3gp video convertor and i threw them onto itunes no problem they play through itunes but whenever i sync nothing actually syncs its bull shit i hate fucking apple and everyone else for not making a decent ipod ffs neways mangz PLS HELPS PLS

if u know a better convertor that will work np or wat im doing wrong

so far i tried doing a playlist didn't work play didn't even show WTF also tried changing the files manually to go to tv show part and sync NOThing working for me pls helpp plsss

Well your problem is that the iPod uses mp4 files, not 3gp. I suggest you try out Videora, it worked great for me. Btw, Apple does have one inside iTunes, but it is slow as fuck. I've never used it, but I know it's there.

so i can only do mp4 then i thought 3gp same as doh!

Zxenke

sell your ipod, lol, and buy some non-apple-namebrand mp3 player. so far, best move i made (broke two ipod minis =/)

all the off brands suck shit tho from wat i've researched and they cost the same so dont seen the point

Banned Senior Member

I've used Creative for my mp3 players, cost less then ipods, more space, and the last I got, the Zen Vision W, has a nice 4.3" lcd scren on it for movies and it came with an adapter to plug it into TV's for watching videos on. APple charges alot more for their ipods then what you can get from other people

any other prog to use to convert ..... im not doing 1 at a time jesus christ

any other prog to use to convert ..... im not doing 1 at a time jesus christ[/b]

If you save a profile, you can just quickly add them and have it use those same settings every time.

yeh but im talking like 5 seasons of athf which is like 100 + episodes not to mention im dl'n all seaons of bones and las vegas which is gunna be a shit load more

found a prog on bitsoup trying that so far lets me add all hoping it lets me convert all at once too

OH THANK YOU LORD JESUS IT KEEPS GOING

kk leave topic alone until i try add these to ipod

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

yea you can only use mp4, google "ipod video mp4 converter" you should get a bunch of programs.

Banned

I got a good converter. Full version if you want i can upload it for you i guess.

Had to convert a "X-rated film" to put on my ipod XD

PM plux

"Allok 3GP PSP MP4 iPod Video Converter"