Robber gets laid out by store owner

This is a discussion on Robber gets laid out by store owner within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.break.com/movies_nsfw/itstoobad.html i know this is a fake and i know its old .... but wats funny before ebaums did "making ...
Page: 1

Default Robber gets laid out by store owner

http://www.break.com/movies_nsfw/itstoobad.html

i know this is a fake and i know its old .... but wats funny before ebaums did "making of" alot of ppl called it fake simply cause the "gun was laying out in the open"

in fucking detroit store owners here stay strapped ALWAYS and they do it legally i've been in barber shops where store owner always wore a vest after 6:00 and always 24/7 had a holster with a glock in it even at the place i work ppl come and drop off donations and just this week 2 ppl have dropped things off while being strapped

Dontaskmeagain

lmao,wtf that nigga a real G for popping that fool

he died? :x

Originally posted by Arca_
    he died? :x
    no he got tired and was sleeping

Pwner4Last

I use to wear a ninja suite, with a metal body armor under it, it weights more then 2 shells. Also got a bad ass mirage sword in a sword holster on my back, also got a shotgun ready to use eveyrtime 24/7, u have to carefull in tah hood in teh SwedaNj U KNOW WHAT IAM SAYING BRO ?

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    I use to wear a ninja suite, with a metal body armor under it, it weights more then 2 shells. Also got a bad ass mirage sword in a sword holster on my back, also got a shotgun ready to use eveyrtime 24/7, u have to carefull in tah hood in teh SwedaNj U KNOW WHAT IAM SAYING BRO ?
    ms+?

Z3non

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last
    ms+?[/b]
    8 painted with chinese paint xD

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    ms+?[/b]
    +21 rebirth. I cut my enemy in 2 halfs in less then a second

Reinhard

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by giga@

ms+?
    +21 rebirth. I cut my enemy in 2 halfs in less then a second[/b]
    Ohhhh so thats how you cutted your penis and now its 3 cm long?

Dontaskmeagain

lmao burn burn,rofl whites and asains have lil dicks hahaha yall gotta take enyzime

v0k

Originally posted by Baxxor
    http://www.break.com/LetsGoToPrison/..._robber11.html

owned or what? *:lol:
    roflmao

FatM4n

did the stone or ball bounce?