Originally posted by Schaf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schaf)</div>
Originally posted by Shurt@
<!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

Too bad I didn't see this post before, oh well I nowadays just hang around...

if this guy is Gilette irl Ben, hell yes he is one of the biggest scammers in ko history..his "best" parts was that he easily got friends wich he scammed one by one. I found it amusing with his clan hopping etc and well I liked him, I just wouldn't have given him even a popstickle...till he scammed [name removed], now who the fuck could scam 14 years old girl who even lives in same country?

He also scammed couple other ppl I knew and I had some suspicioins who also scammed me once using quite tricky method...that was beautifull btw if it was you Ben *:lol: *Now I couldn't care less, but he was bad as Spray what comes to scamming exept Ben knew how the be enough slimy to get friends. Not bad priest, when there was not many bps on human side.

If I would have been girl X's dad I would have beaten shit outta u Ben again u were lucky I wasn't...slm Ben, I hope u have changed but hell no I would believe you...

Paddy damn we are old school...I bet ppl would even add Spray to clan because they don't know who he is/was...hmmmm maybe after few months someone would even take me to clan *:lol:

Oh wow.... Spray... now there's a name that rings some bells
Ahhh good ole spray, i would love to meet him in public and beat the shit out of him!!!
I still have an SS of beating him in a 1 v 1...That pissed him the hell off when i sent it to him a long time ago [/b]
Schaf :wub: You human yet so we can get married? and make little babies? :wub: