Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

(Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again

This is a discussion on (Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; really hate fcking jew...
Page: 2

really hate fcking jew

Im basically done justifying my country every time stuff like this comes up, but let me just point out that religion has nothing whatsoever to do with the recent events. nobody thinks of the Israeli attacks as a "holy war" or whatever. its simply finally reacting to the constant attacks from the gaza strip in the last few years.

Its nice to be sitting in your "neutral countries" as someone here stated, and criticize our every move, but you must either be blind or overly exposed to false propoganda if you believe Israel likes to "stirr" things up in the middle east. no country in the world would go through what we have in the last decade without taking much more severe actions, especially when dealing with terrorists. need i remind you ? the hamas has no intention (and frankly not the slightest means) of defeating the Israeli army, it just wants to see as much civilian blood shed as possible, making them nothing but just that - terrorists.

Not trying to open a flame war here with anyone, just felt it should have been said.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    really hate fcking jew
    Relax faggot.

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Gaza has been firing missles to israel way before israel attacked, it was heppening for years, even tho multiple request they refused to stop.
    Israel has finally decided to take action and destroy all of their weapon facilities and rocket launchers, including their main terrorist leader's.
    And who ever think's otherwise, stop watching all that shit they feed u on t.v.

Uzu

Quote Originally Posted by SavinMe View Post
    ALL THE FUCKING TURKS OR MUSLIM OR WHATEVER U ARE , LISTEN UP FOLKS

We can't sleep at night , we can't have fun , we are all the day in the safe place only because u , I hope IDF will destroy gaza soon , the alarams and rockets are not make me afraid , I'm ok with that ..

but lets hope GAZA WILL BE DESTROY SOON , LETS PRAY TOGETHER .

btw , turks - I really tried to show my love to u in all the prv servers i've been play and there was a-lot of turks in my clan "KeepOnRunning" , but .. IDC anymore , I hope IDF will destroy ur country too .

FU .

edit : and if you hate us , the Jewish .. u can come to israel and suck my balls in Beer Sheva .. lets see how u will survive here ..

I don't care what peoples will say about my comment , First u have to come Israel and see whats going on here , Sderot is underattack more then 10 years , Beer Sheva and Ashdod is underattack for 4 years , and NOBODY care .
    now now son, don't you put up a tent in the middle east and declare total destruction to the campers near you...

As of, turks don't need your love. So doesn't any other racecar. Isn't it kind of ironic to declare hate to a whole country because a signle person doesn't like Israel's military actions?
    Waza likes this.

Fifteen seconds. The time it takes to drink coffee, to wash your face, to brush you teeth, to change, to pay for an ice-cream, to cut nails, to turn on the TV and take a seat on the couch, to turn on the fan, to go to the restroom, to laugh at a good friend's joke or to text a "Good Morning" to a relative. People of the world, 15 seconds in Sderot are the difference between life and death. 15 seconds to find a hide, 15 seconds to take care of your children in order they won't get hurt, 15 seconds from the moment you hear the siren to the fall moment. These 15 seconds are 15 seconds that each of the southern Israel's citizens experience dozens of times every day. Would you, citizens of New York, London, Paris or every other city and country in the world, would you be willing to experience these 15 seconds for 12 years?

While the state of Israel does everything it can in order not to harm innocent citiznes of the Gaza Strip, in order to defend itself, the Hamas exploits it and hide behind its' children. While the IDF aims its' fire to the people of the Hamas that launch missiles towards the south of Israel every day, the Hamas aims its' missiles towards the citizens of Israel. People of the world, see the truth and don't run away from it
    read and understand.

The One And Only Senior Member

Gaza just fakes all that shit, they says we killing them for nothing..
    Here you go for something real..

WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO

Btw..

fcking israel and fcking JEW
    really hate fcking jew
    Shut the fvck up another retard.
    asshole racist.

btw , u got anything else to say instead of this?or its all you know in english?

Little archer Senior Member

All I know is that innocent gaza people also died / were affected... so stop playing victim pls

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    All I know is that innocent gaza people also died / were affected... so stop playing victim pls
    Stop play victim?
    Israeli people got damaged by their rockets for over then 10years!!!!
    Once we acting back , its not okay?uh..we should let them keep killing people by their rockets..
    You close your mouth , I bet if you had alarms like we do here just because of those assholes in gaza you start crying like 5years old girl.
    I just wish we'll one day clear whole gaza from all THOSE PEOPLE WHO LIVES HERE.
    All we did is killing hamas leaders and some important people in hamas , we never ment to kill any innocent person.
    but in my opinion everyone there deserve to die , now a 5years old kid just learning how to use ak-47, later on he'll become a terrorist, ofcurse its not his fault that their education sux badly but once they grow up they'll become a terrorists,
    and terrorists must die.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    but in my opinion everyone there deserve to die
    Oh boy.

Too lazy to insert a relevant jpg... I'm done with this conversation lol.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Oh boy.

Too lazy to insert a relevant jpg... I'm done with this conversation lol.
    You better to..
    About that subject...You better close your mouth..
    and don't tell me "oh boy".. Just read what I wrote in whole post.
    Instead of searching in every word I type anything you can comment on.

I read the whole post, but that small fragment made me disregard anything you may or may not have said.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    1. I don't play KO
    2. Not even a muslim, infact not even involved in this whatsoever
    3. I live in a country that has always remained neutral throught war, so the likelyhood of a missile "flying around I am head" is pretty much non-existant.

And you find it surprising why people are not with your so called "holy war", fucking idiots should have expected this when you kick it off by killing a hamas leader via an air-raid.

The fact that you're so butthurt about this shit's hilarious to me, especially since I just stated a fact which is; Israel keeps stirring shit up in the middle-east, and this is not something that I'm pulling out of my ass, it's an actual fact.
    Lol , you're so naive and so stupid like rest of the people who watch T-V.
    You think we killed ahmad jabari for nothing? , you think we would start this war cause we're bored (god dammit)?
    And lemme ask you this , how does Gaza called ? democratic country? haha lol.... they called a terror organization , just from the name can you can me that they are innocent?
    This war started because they started throwing missle at us and we are not that losers , we striked them back and killed their cheif .
    And about israel not being ours , we conquered the country , means its whos? ours ofc.
    in 1948 when the Declaration of Independence was , there was also plan of distribution , the palestiniese wanted all of the land , we told them no... u get half and they declied so now its their fault not ours , all you need to know is here.
    All you little stupid people who love arrabs that sacrafise their lives to kill 20 people on a bus in israel all i gotta say is : FUCK YOU.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

really hate fcking jew
    Mad cause someone bombed you're family ?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast