Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

(Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again

This is a discussion on (Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by SacredHealDane Lol , you're so naive and so stupid like rest of the people who watch T-V. ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Lol , you're so naive and so stupid like rest of the people who watch T-V.
    You think we killed ahmad jabari for nothing? , you think we would start this war cause we're bored (god dammit)?
    And lemme ask you this , how does Gaza called ? democratic country? haha lol.... they called a terror organization , just from the name can you can me that they are innocent?
    This war started because they started throwing missle at us and we are not that losers , we striked them back and killed their cheif .
    And about israel not being ours , we conquered the country , means its whos? ours ofc.
    in 1948 when the Declaration of Independence was , there was also plan of distribution , the palestiniese wanted all of the land , we told them no... u get half and they declied so now its their fault not ours , all you need to know is here.
    All you little stupid people who love arrabs that sacrafise their lives to kill 20 people on a bus in israel all i gotta say is : FUCK YOU.
    You're cute, no really, you are.

You're such a zionist, which is why this's so funny, keep believing that you deserved that country because truth to be told, your country only exists because the US wanted a military base in the middle-east that would back them up in any eventuality of war.

Still one of the most retarded ideas to give jews their own country, like what the actual fuck, segregation much?

And to also decide to put that country on a location where people are already living, hey I'd also be pretty pissed off if someone came over here and told me that I've to move because their people used to live there about 2000 years ago.

Get real, kiddo
    Waza likes this.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post

You're such a zionist, which is why this's so funny, keep believing that you deserved that country because truth to be told, your country only exists because the US wanted a military base in the middle-east that would back them up in any eventuality of war.

Still one of the most retarded ideas to give jews their own country, like what the actual fuck, segregation much?

And to also decide to put that country on a location where people are already living, hey I'd also be pretty pissed off if someone came over here and told me that I've to move because their people used to live there about 2000 years ago.

Get real, kiddo
    LOL.
    First of all , we aren't exist just because of USA, if you don't know the story don't come and say what ever you want.

Secondly , you can go push a finger another racist moron, thats why racism against jews came to world , all about jealous.

Thirdly , already living?we been here before they did..2000years ago?we was here 2000years ago thats right , but we was here after aswell.

--EDIT--
    We talking about whats going on between gaza to Israel right?how the hell u connecting that ?

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    LOL.
    First of all , we aren't exist just because of USA, if you don't know the story don't come and say what ever you want.

Secondly , you can go push a finger another racist moron, thats why racism against jews came to world , all about jealous.

Thirdly , already living?we been here before they did..2000years ago?we was here 2000years ago thats right , but we was here after aswell.

--EDIT--
    We talking about whats going on between gaza to Israel right?how the hell u connecting that ?
    How am I able to draw the parallel that the gaza-israel situation happened because Israel is where it is?

Go figure.

How am I able to draw the parallel that the gaza-israel situation happened because Israel is where it is?

Go figure.
    Dude , its our country.
    and none will move us from here , especially not the hamas..

So you don't come and tell me we doing anything worng, hamas throwing on us rockets for over then 12years already.
    and you tell me this situation happened just because israel is where it is?

So once we attacking back AFTER 12YEARS OF ALARMS BECAUSE OF THEIR ROCKETS , its not okay right?ahm.. I got nothing to say.

I bet you are muslim.(not a racist or something , but must of the muslims will just talk like u just did)

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Get real, kiddo
    Hmmm? what does america has todo with this? i mean did the americans fought the war or the jews did?
    who fought all the wars lol?
    Man you're such a douche , just saying stuff because the jews has been always better in everything in their lives.
    People were so jealous of us they wanted to kill us , but however we survived(like usual).
    Everyone in the world trys to kill us , but we will be always stronger, so please stop being jelly cause some jew kid got better grades then you in school.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Go figure.
    No im still trying to figure how does your brain works, and still can't damn , i mean Gaza is a TERROR ORGANIZATION you little dumb Fsifist.
    And there are like proof of them bombing themselfs and using it to the advantages of making them look "Poor".
    In Addition , america didnt helped in the wars , cause all the operations were our soliders and not the americans, and america doesnt want gaza to have our land because he knows who are the arrabs and palestinese unlike you who just thinks they are innocent and that "were kicked out of their homes".
    If someone comes and conqures the land its theirs!!!
    And in the united nations obama came and just putted a veto so the land will always be ours now kid stop being jealous cause the jews either kicked youre ass or got better grades.

Mad cause someone bombed you're family ?
    ofc not.

JEW RETARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THEY HAVE A SUCH LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    ofc not.

JEW RETARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THEY HAVE A SUCH LIFE
    You seriously wanna get banned for racism?

I bet you are muslim.(not a racist or something , but must of the muslims will just talk like u just did)
    Not a muslim, not religious as I'm not really retarded, I've my own will.
    Won't even comment on the rest seeing how clueless you are, but oh well, what else could you expect from someone who's proven time after time that they've some serious issues.

No im still trying to figure how does your brain works, and still can't damn , i mean Gaza is a TERROR ORGANIZATION you little dumb Fsifist.
    And there are like proof of them bombing themselfs and using it to the advantages of making them look "Poor".
    In Addition , america didnt helped in the wars , cause all the operations were our soliders and not the americans, and america doesnt want gaza to have our land because he knows who are the arrabs and palestinese unlike you who just thinks they are innocent and that "were kicked out of their homes".
    If someone comes and conqures the land its theirs!!!
    And in the united nations obama came and just putted a veto so the land will always be ours now kid stop being jealous cause the jews either kicked youre ass or got better grades.
    Are you seriously that retarded that you seriously don't think that the USA is givbing shit tons of funding to Israel (despite the fact that they can't even afford to do so)?

I'd love to educate you further on how the relationship between America and Israel works, but tbh I'm not even gonna bother.

Besides, I don't mind jews whatsoever, I do however mind zionist's whom think that they deserve their own country which is retarded, you should be able to live with other cultures despite of what your people have gone through in the past.

Here's a quick little reality check for you pro-violence faggots:
    Does a war have 2 sides and is every jew the same or are they all individuals just like every Palestinian is their own person, just judging by your acting as well as other Zionist's in this thread (Wishing death upon others) I'd look at it like this: Both sides got some real serious issues with logic like that, and this is nothing that's going to change unless the people living in the middle of it changes.

tl;dr I'm sure some of you Zionist's are reasonable people, don't let the extremist dickheads hold you down and don't just swallow w/e your government tells you, same would really go for the Hamas.

Oh, and keep cryin me a river about how innocent people are being killed in Israel, guess what, same shit happens all around the world.

I don't think there is a place for such topic as im pretty sure most of you guys got your information from the news and we all know they are not to be trusted every time , also this topic will definitely become a flame topic and im pretty sure some people will get banned if this topic keeps going...

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    I don't think there is a place for such topic as im pretty sure most of you guys got your information from the news and we all know they are not to be trusted every time , also this topic will definitely become a flame topic and im pretty sure some people will get banned if this topic keeps going...
    Dude..Im just happy to see that vice and all those Israel/Jews haters.
    they just continue jealousing and its awesome.. ..
    He keep crying for nothing he shouldn't, you go and read my previous comments and understand if you want to.

everyone here talking too much but none, again NONE felt how its being attacked by rockets in middle of the night so you have to wake up from alarms so they can go to safe rooms.. in 3-4am..
    none felt how its being attacked from rockets in middle of the day..FOR OVER THEN 12YEARS none here just none.
    So all they say is "Gaza people is poor because they can't do anything and israel killing kids" and blbalblabla
    but after 12years, I think they deserve to get anything back right?

Little archer Senior Member

Man you're such a douche , just saying stuff because the jews has been always better in everything in their lives. People were so jealous of us they wanted to kill us , but however we survived(like usual). Everyone in the world trys to kill us , but we will be always stronger, so please stop being jelly cause some jew kid got better grades then you in school.
    I don't even... lmfao. You should start a revolution, man. I think hitler got everything the other way around, but you can do it right this time!

Little archer Senior Member

Dude..Im just happy to see that vice and all those Israel/Jews haters. they just continue jealousing and its awesome.. .. He keep crying for nothing he shouldn't, you go and read my previous comments and understand if you want to. everyone here talking too much but none, again NONE felt how its being attacked by rockets in middle of the night so you have to wake up from alarms so they can go to safe rooms..
    And what the fuck? since when having a discussion equals to crying? No one is jealous of anything. I at least would certainly not be "jealous" of living in a place where rockets fly back and forth and where all the surrounding countries despise me.. you got me there, I'm totally jealous rofl. If there's anyone crying in here, that would be the keyboard warriors who so passionately defend their rotten ideals with a mix of caps lock, name calling and dare pull the racism card after one of them alreasy wished death upon an entire country.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    And what the fuck? since when having a discussion equals to crying? No one is jealous of anything. I at least would certainly not be "jealous" of living in a place where rockets fly back and forth and where all the surrounding countries despise me.. you got me there, I'm totally jealous rofl. If there's anyone crying in here, that would be the keyboard warriors who so passionately defend their rotten ideals with a mix of caps lock, name calling and dare pull the racism card after one of them alreasy wished death upon an entire country.
    +1

nothing to cry cause u guys haven't brain

here we are just freedom

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I'm talking about jews not about the country israel
    that guy jealous in jews not in israel.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    +1

nothing to cry cause u guys haven't brain

here we are just freedom
    You are turk aren't you?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast