Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree15Likes

(Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again

This is a discussion on (Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by Vice You disgust me. I even skipped the intelligence force to join the fotilla...
Page: 6

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    You disgust me.
    I even skipped the intelligence force to join the fotilla

Little archer Senior Member

Welp, I guess you could say that if moe money is apparently playing the 'innocent' role then sacredhealdane is playing the intolerant, simple minded prick role.

Really, you're letting your hatred speak for you. I don't know what losses have you experienced in all of this conflict to show such anger, but it seems like every other israeli think just like you in this thread.

To show such deep hatred, I guess that all of you must have really had a bad time in there, arguably harder than your neighbor country, right? That better be the case, because it would be downright pathetic to show such basic feelings and immaturity with no real justification at all.
    MrRapist likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Welp, I guess you could say that if moe money is apparently playing the 'innocent' role then sacredhealdane is playing the intolerant, simple minded prick role.

Really, you're letting your hatred speak for you. I don't know what losses have you experienced in all of this conflict to show such anger, but it seems like every other israeli think just like you in this thread.

To show such deep hatred, I guess that all of you must have really had a bad time in there, arguably harder than your neighbor country, right? That better be the case, because it would be downright pathetic to show such basic feelings and immaturity with no real justification at all.
    The "Anonymous" talking , it can be argued only by palestinese and israelis.
    Cause the other people who are totaly netrili cant say anything cause they didnt experience anything , they can just read whatever the reporters say on the newspaper, so from what they say they think they are right , our families fought the war and the holocaust and we are ONE and none can destroy us.

Look at the hatred of the people to jews like they arent humans , Its not enough that the germans almost destroyed us completly , still all the world hates us and i mean for what?
    For having the smallest country in the world(which we conqured once again).
    Please people give us a rest ,

Then Razor you could of understand the hatred i have to people who just got brain washed by some idiots who had nothing todo then make rummors about jews.
    So i am willing todo everything i can to give israel the respect, if it means i have to go and fight for my country and even die for it , but we wont die like dogs.

Little archer Senior Member

What rumors and what anger? aside from zuka blatantly insulting jews, there are no rumors nor anger in this thread.

No one is denying the harsh reality that israeli people might live day by day, but that doesn't necessarily make you the victims all the time.

What's your truth then? what's real for you? the fact that you live there doesn't mean that you are any closer to know the truth of it all. You may be able to experience the downsides of that conflict in person, but don't let it cloud your view.

All I know is that in 1948 jews took (or claimed) some territory from a bunch of arabs, with outside help. From that point onwards, arabs have been stripped of more and more territory due to their clear inferiority in firepower and wealth, and the conflict keeps going up to this very day. Is any of this false? Correct me if I'm wrong, because these might aswell be "rumors" according to you.

Like i said you can just assume what is happening , you cant feel or either know what is bodering us .

Banned Senior Member

I'd like to offer a different Israeli perspective on the issue since I'm finally unbanned.
    First of all I'd like to say that we're here, we're not going to leave, and hopefully a leftist party will rise so we can sign a long lasting peace even by giving up land and going back to the 67 lines.
    I have met alot of Palestinian people, and a few of my close friends are Palestinians aswell, and I can tell you that NONE of them support the terror caused by Hamas nor do they support the complete ignorance of our government towards their situation.
    In the last 4 years, with the current right-wing party which holds the government, and is sadly supposed to be elected again, there has been absolutely no progress in the negotiation with the non-terrorist Palestinians of the west bank.
    The sad thing about the media around the world is that it makes no distinction between Hamas and PLO (the organization that rules the west bank). The PLO, and especially their leader Abbas truly want peace now, but our current government ignores those requests to come and speak because they're fanatic right wings and will lose their electoral votes if they do speak to the Palestinians.
    I think that most people in this topic, including the Israelis, consider Hamas and the PLO to be the same, and think of all Palestinians as one group, and all Israelis as one group, something which is completely wrong.
    There's alot of leftist people in Israel who truly support a long lasting peace even by giving up lands and helping them set up their country, but it surely doesn't help when organizations like Hamas keep their terror attacks on DAILY basis and make our people become more right-wing and elect right-wing governments that make no progress with the PLO.
    If I have to blame someone for the current situation, it would definitely be Hamas, a TERROR organization, which by no means represents the opinions of the average Palestinian. Hell, look at the situation in Gaza, the people there are suffering with close to no food or electricity, and why is that? Because Hamas chooses to transport weapons and shoot at Israel instead of helping their citizens. On the other hand, if you check the situation in the west bank, you'll notice that they live by western standards, because they actually want peace and care about their citizens.
    I hope I made it clear that the Israelis that have posted in this topic thus far have no real clue about the situation in our country and are merely little kids, and if you want to see some more calculated Israeli responses, this isn't the forum for it.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

All I know is that in 1948 jews took (or claimed) some territory from a bunch of arabs, with outside help. From that point onwards, arabs have been stripped of more and more territory due to their clear inferiority in firepower and wealth, and the conflict keeps going up to this very day. Is any of this false? Correct me if I'm wrong, because these might aswell be "rumors" according to you.
    The jews didn't take or claim some territory from a bunch of arabs. There's been Jewish people in Israel since the 19th century, living along side the arabs, slowly BUYING their lands. We actually didn't take any land from the Palestinians who currently reside here, we took Jerusalem back from Jordan, and Ramat HaGolan from Syria. (As well as Sinai from the Egyptians, but that was given back when the peace treaty was signed)
    When Israel was declared in the UN, the Palestinians were offered over 50% of the land, but they refused and decided to start the 1948 Arab-Israel war. We had no outside help or whatever besides the support of most countries in the UN.
    You might seem so objective to the layman, but you're actually very one-sided in your arguments.
    Last edited by coolboyp2; 12-07-2012 at 02:42 PM.
    Weez likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456