Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chances of getting caught?

This is a discussion on Chances of getting caught? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; hmm my friends and i sent off some rude emails (nothing rude) using gmail pretending to be this weird parent ...
Page: 1

Smurfs

Default Chances of getting caught?

hmm my friends and i sent off some rude emails (nothing rude) using gmail pretending to be this weird parent we know. Now apparantly hes going to local police to try to catch us..hmm what are the chances they'll nab us? haha :wub:

Default Re: Chances of getting caught?

Originally posted by Smurfs
    hmm my friends and i sent off some rude emails (nothing rude) using gmail pretending to be this weird parent we know. Now apparantly hes going to local police to try to catch us..hmm what are the chances they'll nab us? haha *:wub:
    Depends what country u live in...Finland wait next door bell and cops are there :P :lol:

Smurfs

canada

canada
    Canadian Royal Mounted Police are the FEW, the proud and effective :P

TunaFishyMe

lol where in canada? RCMP are just for show, they dont really do anything with those big horses except ride around.
    I dont think youll get caught for anything lol. They will just look stupid. And your age? I think the cops will just laugh unless its something serious.

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Smurfs
    canada
    Canadian Royal Mounted Police are the FEW, the proud and effective :P[/b]
    lol!!!

MaXDamaGe

soooo u are in trouble xD!

Smurfs

hahaha im 17 was just funny questions to people like "How many gay friends" "Favorite color" was really immature not sure how much trouble they would go to just to nab us. :wub:

MaXDamaGe

........ WELLLLLLL.... it really sounds like a 14 years dude.. but i dont think u will have problems with that xD

Smurfs

haha summer boredom makes you do strannnge things :lol: haha so hope im safe <_<

evenson

RCMP are a joke :lol: <3 canada.

pity you dont live in czech republic, police here is so lazy, corrupted and stupid...

Mullet_Mulisha

The police in canada will just tell you how upset they are that you did something. but ya they don't do anything, in this case it depends on what your saying. But you said nothing to get in trouble for.

Default Re: Chances of getting caught?

hmm my friends and i sent off some rude emails (nothing rude) using gmail pretending to be this weird parent we know. Now apparantly hes going to local police to try to catch us..hmm what are the chances they'll nab us? haha *:wub:
    well..u better dont drop the soap soon ^_^

cRuX

I <3 how canada catches shit for everything..it's always Blame Canada rofl...why can't turks be like canadians and not give a fuck what people say? :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast