Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Italian woman murdered in Turkey

This is a discussion on Italian woman murdered in Turkey within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Turkey's women must cover their faces. she didnt, so she had to pay for it. probably some idiots took that ...
Page: 2

Psy

Turkey's women must cover their faces.

she didnt, so she had to pay for it. probably some idiots took that law into their hands...

why am i not surprised :|[/b]
    And you all wonder why people think so lowly of the Middle-East?

ROFL SHE GOT PWND ahhahahah fuckin bitch, rott in hell.

agendas

aligator meannnnn they dont deserve trust because of the way they treat people over there anywayz 0000000 likes to watch people discuss and make fools (me too ) i like to make myself a fool as long as i get my point acrossssssssss

Turkey's women must cover their faces.

she didnt, so she had to pay for it. probably some idiots took that law into their hands...

Must?Must?

get your facts straight or just stfu fool

Must?Must?

get your facts straight or just stfu fool[/b]
    +1. it's their decision to wear it or not.

turkish women are not afraid of their husbands, they're afraid of the allah. and they wear it for their security.

at least thats what they say

Arthurios

lol at didinino, first : Turkey is not an islamic country, the majority is islamic but not the country itself. And you are free to cover your face or not so get your facts straight and dont talk bull

I never actually commented on it, i just wanted to provoke the morons here a bit. It's good to see that your fervent nationalism is alive as ever. I found the story funny, this woman must have been suicidal to think that she can hitchhike to the middle east without getting raped or killed. I was disappointed by the lack of pictures/video though.

Gonna cry like a little bitch Lev0? Sound like you got some tears there.[/b]
    me gonna cry? hahahaha u wish

that u got raped and still come here to cry about turks makes u the crybaby
    u just make me laugh u will never make me cry even if u want

rofl <_<

J3rusaL3M

Turkey&#39;s women must cover their faces.

lawl. have u ever been in turkey? or what do you know about turkey?

im a jew dude and living in turkey. ive many many many many turkish friends and all of them muslim.

me or my family has never get an attack by turks. every1 knowz wths my religion near me.

anyway Turkey is a secular country. one of the first country in europe who gives permit to women to join elections.

if do u wanna learn i can tell the history of turkey to you in msn another time.

turkish women dont have to cover theris faces. and already they dont have permit to cover in work.

i mean any teacher,any doctor etc cannot cover their faces or whereever.

turks i mean islamic ppl dont love jews especially. cuz of the war in jerusalem in middle east.

but any turk say me about racism untill today. u just know the turks on game. lol they r workless turks. every countries have the same. the differnce, turkish workless playing this game so much.

anyway u all have shit to think shit about turks. u cannot understand before see here. dont worry u wont die. everyear +1.5 million ppl comin here for holiday, how much ppl murdered untill?

im still talking aq. i shut this fakin mouth up ok

anyway u all have shit to think shit about turks. u cannot understand before see here. dont worry u wont die. everyear +1.5 million ppl comin here for holiday, how much ppl murdered untill?
    [/b]
    nicely said.

i had this topic in my mind when zero claimed u can be safe in turkey with this example..

comes from the UK kid.. 14 dead teenies in this year in only london ftw.

tolgahan

oh zero are u alive ? i started to worry about you i hope she wasnt ur mom.

oli

oh zero are u alive ? i started to worry about you i hope she wasnt ur mom.[/b]
    actually it was his dad. he even isnt enough man to have a beard. also u should get warned for ur profil image but hey, im not a mod and will pretty sure get warned for this.

me gonna cryeven if u want[/b]

let it out man, let it out

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

let it out man, let it out[/b]
    rofl, cry baby cry!

kinda off topic but...oli, is that quote in your sig from a song? I know I&#39;ve heard it somewhere....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12