Jerry Springer

This is a discussion on Jerry Springer within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Alright so I was flippin through the channels and I ran into the Jerry Springer show so I thought might ...
Page: 1

Sup3rSlick2

Alright so I was flippin through the channels and I ran into the Jerry Springer show so I thought might as well watch it since I haven't seen it in a long time. And I'm watching all these whores and low lifes coming in to talk about their issues and like throughout the whole segment the crowd and security guards are just screwing around. Like 3 of the guards take off there shirts cuz the crowd asked them to strip and guess what, they start dancing half-naked and then one of the whores who came in starts dancing on the poll??? Wtf is this show just about making a fool of yourself? In the Maury Show things are takin seriously so if your one of those people who want help with their problems and decide to tell the public, then please go on the Maury Show and not on Jerry Springer...even though its still pretty funny to watch. Basically what I'm saying is this: If your a low life with no self-respect, then please go on the Springer show to humilate yourself futher or go on the Maury Show if you really want to work out your problems.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Jerry Springer's more of a comedy show, Maury's more serious.
    I like none whatsoever

Sup3rSlick2

Yeah Jerry Springer is more for laughs But I would be pretty embaressed to be on there because people pay like half attention to your issues and more to the poll and saggy tits

Banned

they are both fake and garbage.

Sup3rSlick2

they are both fake and garbage.[/b]
    Maury is still good, but I'm really beginning to think that the Jerry Springer show is set-up or something