jesse ventura

This is a discussion on jesse ventura within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dy4NoN-1vs this guy is the man...
Page: 1

congress got elected by saying they'd be outta iraq and they'd address gas prices 2 years ago WATS UP BROS

thats right the liberal left wants americans to be distressed and i can tell u this tho if u really think obama will pull outta iraq ur fucking naive it will never happen even with a democratic congress/president and if it does well be back within a year

congress got elected by saying they'd be outta iraq and they'd address gas prices 2 years ago WATS UP BROS

thats right the liberal left wants americans to be distressed and i can tell u this tho if u really think obama will pull outta iraq ur fucking naive it will never happen even with a democratic congress/president and if it does well be back within a year[/b]

ill tell you why, i think, we wont get out of war.

war costs money.

corporations and private interests make money off of americas illegal war.
    also, cultivating the middle east for western markets will further increase our world share in the corporate profit making machine.

doesnt also hurt that theres tons of oil in iraq, iran.

my friend,

this has nothing to do with republican/democratic bullshit...they are all the same.

president george bush is a facade, he is portrayed as being a dumb ass so this way it makes the american people accept the fact that we went into iraq with supposed misinformation.

his accountability isnt being questioned because he is "stupid" and people accept that.

this is hardly the case though.

bush does NOT make any decisions. he has a cabinet and advisors as well as the best damn intelligence outfit in the world...he is a figurehead and nothing more.

barrack obama is a figurehead as well.
    either he or clinton wouldve represented "change" to the american people, for foreign policy related issues.

after all, how will citizens of the free world feel if we elect another white man into office?

obama and clinton offer america a "facelift" because obama is a black male and clinton is a white female. this is seen as bushs war...or a "white mans" war...
    please keep in mind i dont mention their race to be racist...but am stating that this is just one big spectacle,.

you are correct in touching off on how obama will NOT get us out of iraq...there is TOO much money at stake there...and if you dont believe me...

check out how the US just happened to take north korea off of the terror list:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/27/wo...ia/27nuke.html

very strange how they would do this since north korea was the only so-called rogue nation with a nuclear arms program...where as iran and iraq are SPECULATED to have...though we all know now that iraq NEVER had anything.

also funny how north korea is dirt poor and iran and iraq are resource rich (oil).

also, funny is that north korea has a MUCH larger military than iran and iraq. well trained and well equipped.
    and this country isnt a threat? yet iraq and iran are?

makes you wonder what our government is up to...

yes, obama WILL become the next president...whether you like it or not.

Banned

ill tell you why, i think, we wont get out of war.

war costs money.

corporations and private interests make money off of americas illegal war.
    also, cultivating the middle east for western markets will further increase our world share in the corporate profit making machine.

doesnt also hurt that theres tons of oil in iraq, iran.

my friend,

this has nothing to do with republican/democratic bullshit...they are all the same.

president george bush is a facade, he is portrayed as being a dumb ass so this way it makes the american people accept the fact that we went into iraq with supposed misinformation.

his accountability isnt being questioned because he is "stupid" and people accept that.

this is hardly the case though.

bush does NOT make any decisions. he has a cabinet and advisors as well as the best damn intelligence outfit in the world...he is a figurehead and nothing more.

barrack obama is a figurehead as well.
    either he or clinton wouldve represented "change" to the american people, for foreign policy related issues.

after all, how will citizens of the free world feel if we elect another white man into office?

obama and clinton offer america a "facelift" because obama is a black male and clinton is a white female. this is seen as bushs war...or a "white mans" war...
    please keep in mind i dont mention their race to be racist...but am stating that this is just one big spectacle,.

you are correct in touching off on how obama will NOT get us out of iraq...there is TOO much money at stake there...and if you dont believe me...

check out how the US just happened to take north korea off of the terror list:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/27/wo...ia/27nuke.html

very strange how they would do this since north korea was the only so-called rogue nation with a nuclear arms program...where as iran and iraq are SPECULATED to have...though we all know now that iraq NEVER had anything.

also funny how north korea is dirt poor and iran and iraq are resource rich (oil).

also, funny is that north korea has a MUCH larger military than iran and iraq. well trained and well equipped.
    and this country isnt a threat? yet iraq and iran are?

makes you wonder what our government is up to...
    yes, obama WILL become the next president...whether you like it or not.[/b]
    BULLSHIT

America is the best.

BULLSHIT

America is the best.[/b]
    haha

you should read more.

BULLSHIT

America is the best.[/b]
    heres something for you to read.

the vietnam war....
    the war in which my father served and many of his friends and fellow country men died in...

well, the US lied about its involvement:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident

heres a clip of robert mcnamara, the former secretary of defense, admitting that the incident that brought us into war with vietnam NEVER happened:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pbJLwk-bJaA

i think you should try reading a little bit more and educating yourself rather than taking everything you hear at face value.

Banned

heres something for you to read.

the vietnam war....
    the war in which my father served and many of his friends and fellow country men died in...

well, the US lied about its involvement:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Incident

heres a clip of robert mcnamara, the former secretary of defense, admitting that the incident that brought us into war with vietnam NEVER happened:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pbJLwk-bJaA

i think you should try reading a little bit more and educating yourself rather than taking everything you hear at face value.[/b]
    I know about the incident and I have seen the video.

BULLSHIT!

You talk about our involvement in Iraq because of oil. I agree 100 %

I personally believe Bush is a smart person. He secured our involvement in the middle east for a very long time. When the oil starts running out that is when you will start thanking Bush.

It's a dog eat dog world. Oil is a limited resource. We need to get some of that before it starts running out and if we have to kill a bunch of Arabs to do so I am perfectly okay with it.

I know about the incident and I have seen the video.

BULLSHIT!

You talk about our involvement in Iraq because of oil. I agree 100 %

I personally believe Bush is a smart person. He secured our involvement in the middle east for a very long time. When the oil starts running out that is when you will start thanking Bush.

It's a dog eat dog world. Oil is a limited resources. We need to get some of that before it starts running out and if we have to kill a bunch of Arabs to do so I am perfectly okay with it.[/b]

oil is a finite resource...but check this out:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119941453085566759.html

with the supply and demand model in tact, oil has actually barely raised in price against gold in the past 50 years....which means that we have WAY too much money circulating in our economy...

if you want to know why we have so much cash, a large chunk of it has to do with the bullshit housing boom we experienced recently as well as this war...which is costing the american public an estimated 532 billion dollars (as of right now).

our government BORROWED money to finance this war from the same folks that our commercial banks BORROWED money from to issue out those shitty mortgages to our unsuspecting public...

your mentality is exactly the reason why so many people hate us.
    i shamefully admit that we are no better than nazi germany was.

this is not the country i once believed so much in.
    my anger isnt aimed towards the citizens though, just our ruling class.

there is a reason why so many mexicans are living and working in the us right now...and its because during times of inflation, to mask it, you increase the output of the labor force.

the hiring of illegal immigrants is basically slavery, or free labor. the private sector benefits from this and the american people...people like me and you...pick up the tab. while private corporations such as wal-mart reaped great benefits from this.

also, if you want to claim anything i say in being "bullshit", please explain...otherwise...youre just bringing forth a weak argument.
    mcnamara has also publicly stated that the incidents leading to the vietnam war, did not happen the way they were explained.

kind of makes you wonder why we were involved in the war, in the first place.

your comments in arguing to kill " a bunch of arabs" in order to secure oil is un-american.
    over 1 million iraqi civilians have died because of allied involvement.

these are real families and lives that our decision makers are fucking with and that have died.

1 million.

imagine 1 million americans died? we would be up in arms about it and our citizens would demand that we nuke who ever it is that did this...

yet for our country to rush in and forcefully take over another country, kill off 1 million of their citizens...is ok.

ignaz

´´doesnt also hurt that theres tons of oil in iraq, iran.´´

there is also another big big reason why you went into iraq and maybe iran

Banned

oil is a finite resource...but check this out:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119941453085566759.html

with the supply and demand model in tact, oil has actually barely raised in price against gold in the past 50 years....which means that we have WAY too much money circulating in our economy...

if you want to know why we have so much cash, a large chunk of it has to do with the bullshit housing boom we experienced recently as well as this war...which is costing the american public an estimated 532 billion dollars (as of right now).

our government BORROWED money to finance this war from the same folks that our commercial banks BORROWED money from to issue out those shitty mortgages to our unsuspecting public...

your mentality is exactly the reason why so many people hate us.
    i shamefully admit that we are no better than nazi germany was.

this is not the country i once believed so much in.
    my anger isnt aimed towards the citizens though, just our ruling class.

there is a reason why so many mexicans are living and working in the us right now...and its because during times of inflation, to mask it, you increase the output of the labor force.

the hiring of illegal immigrants is basically slavery, or free labor. the private sector benefits from this and the american people...people like me and you...pick up the tab. while private corporations such as wal-mart reaped great benefits from this.

also, if you want to claim anything i say in being "bullshit", please explain...otherwise...youre just bringing forth a weak argument.
    mcnamara has also publicly stated that the incidents leading to the vietnam war, did not happen the way they were explained.

kind of makes you wonder why we were involved in the war, in the first place.

your comments in arguing to kill " a bunch of arabs" in order to secure oil is un-american.
    over 1 million iraqi civilians have died because of allied involvement.

these are real families and lives that our decision makers are fucking with and that have died.

1 million.

imagine 1 million americans died? we would be up in arms about it and our citizens would demand that we nuke who ever it is that did this...

yet for our country to rush in and forcefully take over another country, kill off 1 million of their citizens...is ok.[/b]
    Who cares who the government borrowed money from? Money is money.

I was not talking about supply and demand. I am talking about oil period. Did you know that oil is estimated to run out in the next 60 years?

People die everyday. Do you expect me to shed a tear for everyone?

If you think "America is no better than Nazi-Germany" then get the fuck out.

Psy

You know, there's a topic explaining how the Japanese developed a way to use water as energy. And here you are, still arguing like neanderthals over oil. If Bush had half a brain he would have invested in alternative energy sources. Sure, it would make oil companies have less business and make many automobile companies use new technology (most likely eliminating many ancient jobs and creating new ones), but who gives a flying fuck when you can fill up your tank with rain water. The automobile companies can make cars that run on 100 MPG, but do they do it? No, because they're old greedy fucks that have been robbing us for decades.

Eight words, "It's the future, stop living in the past."

lol yes because the 100 + billion we've thrown at alt sources aint enough 100 mpg ? the best yet world wide is like 60-70 if that and it seats maybe 2 ppl if ur lucky 3 and by lucky i mean bitch on your lap

you talk as if clinton woulda been changed listen to wat this topics video is about bush and clintons in office for 24 years if she was elected and 20 years from now bush will be known as one of the many great presidents not as wat the left wing media has potrayed him as

and illegal war ? so wait if we go somewhere find out we went because of false information by your statement we should just leave right ? thats just fucking retarded and obviously oil is a factor from the start they've said it and been upfront in the long run oil would and will pay for the war just taking time and already iraq government has said we are there on there request now not our own

Psy

/em brings out the popcorn and watches Private wallow in his own ignorance.

Go watch some more "Fair and Balanced" news.

Banned

lol yes because the 100 + billion we've thrown at alt sources aint enough 100 mpg ? the best yet world wide is like 60-70 if that and it seats maybe 2 ppl if ur lucky 3 and by lucky i mean bitch on your lap

you talk as if clinton woulda been changed listen to wat this topics video is about bush and clintons in office for 24 years if she was elected and 20 years from now bush will be known as one of the many great presidents not as wat the left wing media has potrayed him as

and illegal war ? so wait if we go somewhere find out we went because of false information by your statement we should just leave right ? thats just fucking retarded and obviously oil is a factor from the start they've said it and been upfront in the long run oil would and will pay for the war just taking time and already iraq government has said we are there on there request now not our own[/b]
    Eventhough most of what Private says does not make sense, I agree 100 %. No option? Are you fucking kidding me? Clintons and Bushs are leaders because the public want them to be leaders. There were many options. He talks about news channels being about entertainment, which made me seriously laugh. This guy was a WWF wrestler; the reason he won in Minnesota was because he was in the entertainment business. How many times was he on WWF while he was governor? He is just looking for attention. In fact, he is selling a book.

Anyone who listens to this idiot and actually agrees with him needs to get checked out.

ignaz

germany would wish him as president
    i think i can speak for the majority of germany in this case
    you dont have to care about it...i just want to mention it

finally no spammer

he looks better than obama and hillary

i am escpecially scared of hillary
    such a good-shining person who seem to talk much about problems with, it seems, heart but not facing the real problems and cruelties doesnt show anything good
    she isnt what she claims to be
    she looks like a two bladed sword for me

about obama im not completely sure .

im out